Match Thread Leicester v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf Wilf was doing is beyond me....

If Thomas comes out second half I'm going out.

And is exactly the reason that we remain little old Leicester.

I hate to be like this but I can see in the players exactly what I saw last season.

We've got no ****ing hope of breaking down the teams in the next 3 games with this level of confidence.

BR manages his teams out of success, I'm sure of it.

Stop being such a drama queen.

We look fecked because we are fecked. Too many missing players and too many games - this is our 17th match since Boxing Day.

Somehow, we've got to scramble through this week and then it should be one game a week for most of the rest of the season and a decent chance of getting a few players back.

The only thing that did for us at the end of last season was injuries and fixture congestion. That's why we're wobbling now too. If we hadn't been fannying about with Prague we would be stronger today.

If he doesn’t make a change at half time, then I might turn the ****er off

Thomas has to come off, and possibly Vardy

Miserable git’s.

it was certainly a poor half of football, but there’s more goals in this.

Thomas needs to be replaced, however.

Absolutely.

We have enough in us to get back in this.

Just hope we do sub Thomas off at half time. Otherwise he will be targeted and we will be down to 10 sooner or later.

We need to play higher up on the pitch and more on the ball, because Vardy isn't going to sprint past the last man and run in from 25/30 yards atm

If he doesn’t make a change at half time, then I might turn the ****er off

Thomas has to come off, and possibly Vardy

I'd consider Vardy off if we had any other option too. But can't see we do.

Albrighton has to come on for Thomas, so only other attacking option is Ünder who I wouldn't trust in this either

Stop being such a drama queen.

We look fecked because we are fecked. Too many missing players and too many games - this is our 17th match since Boxing Day.

Somehow, we've got to scramble through this week and then it should be one game a week for most of the rest of the season and a decent chance of getting a few players back.

The only thing that did for us at the end of last season was injuries and fixture congestion. That's why we're wobbling now too. If we hadn't been fannying about with Prague we would be stronger today.
And how many matches have Arsenal played in the same period?

And is exactly the reason that we remain little old Leicester.

I hate to be like this but I can see in the players exactly what I saw last season.

We've got no ****ing hope of breaking down the teams in the next 3 games with this level of confidence.

BR manages his teams out of success, I'm sure of it.

We're 3rd in the table ffs.

We wouldn't be close without Rodgers

Thomas is off. Albrighton on.

Right move.

Come on. We will score in the first 10 mins of this and go on to win

And how many matches have Arsenal played in the same period?

That's it exactly though. They have a squad which can cope with multiple competitions and we don't. They've changed several today and will do from game to game. It's the next step for us to have more quality in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669