Match Thread Leicester v Aston Villa (League Cup Semi-Final first leg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been all over them. They've barely had a sniff. Frustrating.

Keep going and we will still win this.

I'm going to have to say it, I'm afraid. I haven't seen yet, what others have in Praet. He's too loose with his passing and he doesn't move the ball quick enough for my liking. I'm not convinced by him as of yet albeit having only seen him make a few appearances thus far. One thing is for sure; we are really missing Ndidi.

I'm going to have to say it, I'm afraid. I haven't seen yet, what others have in Praet. He's too loose with he passing and he doesn't move the ball quick enough for my liking. I'm not convinced by him as of yet albeit in the few appearances we have seen from him thus far. One thing is for sure; we are really missing Ndidi.

For the role he plays in our squad, he's a v good player to have.

He isn't as good as Maddison or Tielemans but that's why he doesn't play as much.

For the role he plays in our squad, he's a v good player to have.

He isn't as good as Maddison or Tielemans but that's why he doesn't play as much.
I'm not sure. Maybe he is but he's not convinced me yet that he's strong enough to be relied upon when we need him.

This referee is a useless twat.

That's a perfect example of what I mean when I write about Praet. He slowed the whole attack down there looking to pass backwards or sideways. He's no doubt a gifted player but I'm not so sure he's as good as he needs to be for us. He reminds me of Silva a bit only with some talent.

Complete and utter bollocks

That's a perfect example of what I mean when I write about Praet. He slowed the whole attack down there looking to pass backwards or sideways. He's no doubt a gifted player but I'm not so sure he's as good as he needs to be for us. He reminds me of Silva a bit only with some talent.
Agreed.
On more than one occasion he went back instead not looking for the ball forward.

He's playing next to the most static, uninterested midfielder I have seen in many ****ing years

Get Youri off and stick Hamza on. Our defenders are sitting so deep as Ndidi isn't there and neither is Youri. Either play him further up and take Praet off or take him off. So ****ing annoying as these are dog turd.

We've been poor - when we have the ball the game is a gentle, sideways passing, walking pace. We've been utterly complacent and half arsed. Sort it out Brendan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363