Pre Match Leicester V Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long run, I think we’re much more likely to get more points this season without Rodgers in charge than with him. So I’d happily sacrifice 3 points this Saturday (if he’s still in charge; there’s still hope it’s only Tuesday) if it meant he would be sacked.

Referee: Jarred Gillett.
Assistants: Simon Long, Richard West.
Fourth official: Peter Bankes.
VAR: Mike Dean. Assistant
VAR: Mark Scholes.

Yeah but even we lose this one then he will definitely be sacked….. and then if we lose the Tottenham game (there’s no ‘if’ there) he’ll definitely definitely be sacked.
If he's still in charge for the Forest game and we lose that, he'll definitely, definitely, definitely be hung, drawn, quartered, his body paraded through the streets of Leicester by a jeering mob, before finally being chucked into the River Soar....and 500 years later be dug up under some carport and then hung again from the remnants of what was the old King Power stadium and is now an interterrestrial station.

Quite possibly won't be a match happening. Huw Edwards is wearing a black tie....

Oh feck off, don't tell me they would cancel life.
Cancelled games when Princess Lady Diana Queen of Our Heart Up In Heaven With Da Angles died didn’t they?

I doubt you’ll be allowed to walk the dog or buy a bag of chips when her maj kicks it.

No chance this goes ahead.

The BBC showing nowt but deadline day style coverage this afternoon. Proper weird behaviour. No fun for the foreseeable lads....

The BBC showing nowt but deadline day style coverage this afternoon. Proper weird behaviour. No fun for the foreseeable lads....
Deathline Day.

Get the ticker on!

Would be typical for her to snuff it on a weekend, so we don’t get a ****ing day off

FFS

That's why they're pretending she's alright until the weekend. It's a conspiracy I tells ya
If you want to talk conspiracies…. I reckon Truss is a Russian agent. Novichok on the hand, handshake the other day, boom. Putin makes his move on Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263