Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's first game. Poor little ****er.
He will survive. My first season back in 70s we got relegated with a great team, broke my heart but LCFC drags you back. Love hate relationship, we are never ever boring either scrapping promotion or relegation. Hate them love them, there in your blood. Bloody hate them at moment tho

Keep walking into town :icon lol:

I like it but that’s more to do with going in there after football 30 years ago and I know a fair few who drink in there, but it ain’t pretty :icon biggrin:
I mean, I drove past it yesterday and thought ‘**** me that looks rough’ but I thought I’d ask just in case :icon lol:

I mean, I drove past it yesterday and thought ‘**** me that looks rough’ but I thought I’d ask just in case :icon lol:
It’s not that bad in reality, but no one would walk in there and think it’s a nice pub :icon lol:

I wonder what the odds are for us to have a goal xG (or whatever its called) of >1

I'm not going to watch as I see the manner of defeat as sadly too predictable.We have become the very definition of clueless, from top (Top?) to bottom. Trying plan A harder (supposedly) is not going to work, as it never has. Doomed by repeating the same mistakes, with seemingly no idea what else to do. Like me...

What else can I do to avoid the same mistake of watching? A wank only lasts so long.

Soyuncu and Vesty looking forward to coming out of the cold Tuesday night….

Soyuncu, Vardy and Mendy to start….
Shakey, Puel, Brendan all came in and got Vardy out of a slump. Has he got it in him to do it again? If he can, it would probably keep us up, but I fear not.

Nacho and Vardy up top will work. We all know it

Daka and Tete anywhere ****ing near the first eleven will not
Tetê scared the shit out of them at Villa Park.

When we did the Great Escape, we went to a back 3 of Wes, Was and Huth. Maybe, just maybe, we will bring back Cags and play a 3-4-1-2 with Vards and Ian up front. Who knows? One thing, I am very much looking forward to the match on Tuesday, far more than I was this morning.

When we did the Great Escape, we went to a back 3 of Wes, Was and Huth. Maybe, just maybe, we will bring back Cags and play a 3-4-1-2 with Vards and Ian up front. Who knows? One thing, I am very much looking forward to the match on Tuesday, far more than I was this morning.

If Stowell is still in charge on Tuesday then don’t hold your breath for any big changes

If it’s Rafa/Ince/H then it could be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670