Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had us down for a win tomorrow even with shithead Rogers, but after Palace I'm not sure the players have it in them. Tomorrow we will see if it was Rogers or the players, the team really isn't important, its the attitude shown on the pitch and the resilience displayed. Is Gerrard still available to manage us, he seems a really nice guy , but not exactly what we need right now. Come on City.

Iversen

Soutter
Evans
Faes

Ricardo
Ndidi
Maddison
Dewsbury-Hall
Kristiensen

Vardy
Iheanacho

Tomorrow we will see if it was Rogers or the players, the team really isn't important, its the attitude shown on the pitch and the resilience displayed
It'd be pretty much the only reason I'd watch. I honestly don't expect a win, or some dramatic change in tactics or play, but I want to see how the players respond, whether there's any visible change in their attitude.

I had us down for a win tomorrow even with shithead Rogers, but after Palace I'm not sure the players have it in them. Tomorrow we will see if it was Rogers or the players, the team really isn't important, its the attitude shown on the pitch and the resilience displayed. Is Gerrard still available to manage us, he seems a really nice guy , but not exactly what we need right now. Come on City.
It’s Rod-

oh who gives a ****

I'm on my way!

Those saying Vardy should start and that Vardy can be key to our survival are being willfully ignorant. A prime Steve Walsh, or even a slightly past his prime Walshie would improve our defence but we shouldn’t sign him on a free and play him either.

Those saying Vardy should start and that Vardy can be key to our survival are being willfully ignorant. A prime Steve Walsh, or even a slightly past his prime Walshie would improve our defence but we shouldn’t sign him on a free and play him either.
It's strange how we all generally acknowledge it's hard to judge any players levels under Rodgers but then be willing to throw our greatest ever player and talisman in the bin.

I'd start him tonight without a second thought.

It's strange how we all generally acknowledge it's hard to judge any players levels under Rodgers but then be willing to throw our greatest ever player and talisman in the bin.

Yep me too. Frankly it’s not as if we’ve done any better without. But play him with Nacho.

And there’s this. Meaningless four years on I know but I’m sure he’d like to keep it going

It's so hard to chose between the other 2 superstar strikers at the club that I had to give up

I'd definitely be going 3-5-2

Iversen
Ricardo, Faes, Souttar, Soyuncu, Kristiansen
Ndidi, KDH
Maddison
Nacho, Vardy

I'd definitely be going 3-5-2

Iversen
Ricardo, Faes, Souttar, Soyuncu, Kristiansen
Ndidi, KDH
Maddison
Nacho, Vardy

Mendy instead of Ndidi and that looks good to go

Mendy instead of Ndidi and that looks good to go
Is Ndidi really that finished? Once a top class central midfielder and now behind Papy in selection. I find it bizarre especially considering he is only 26.

To be honest, if Vardy suddenly turns up now that there has been a management change it means he'll sink pretty low in my estimation.

I'm giving him the respect of appreciating the fact that he's 36 and most players, certainly strikers, that age are done.

If he's been deliberately holding back, he's a twat.

Is Ndidi really that finished? Once a top class central midfielder and now behind Papy in selection. I find it bizarre especially considering he is only 26.
To be honest, I think he is another one that will be leaving at the end of the season, whatever happens.

A lot of our players seem to be playing like they don't want to get injured so it will be interesting to see what sort of performance we get tonight.

To be honest, if Vardy suddenly turns up now that there has been a management change it means he'll sink pretty low in my estimation.

I'm giving him the respect of appreciating the fact that he's 36 and most players, certainly strikers, that age are done.

If he's been deliberately holding back, he's a twat.

Absolutely not. Vardy's play has been ball in behind, on the ground to get into a one on one position with the keeper.

That has simply not been possible under Rodgers for some time, given that he likes to get the ball and pass it side to side until there are a full 11 players defending.

So if Vardy scores tonight, it'll only reinforce how poor BR's tactics had become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566