Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-2 win. BDCR off the bench to score a late injury time headed equaliser, getting injured in the process but starting something special.

Is Emery going to mimick Worzel Gummidge in the post match interview as well?

Mads
Ricardo (it’ll be Justin)
Okoli
Faes
Justin

Skipp
Winks
Ndidi

Fatawu
Vardy
Mavididi

I have a feeling, however, that his starting 11 is really going to give me the hump.

Mads
Ricardo (it’ll be Justin)
Okoli
Faes
Justin

Skipp
Winks
Ndidi

Fatawu
Vardy
Mavididi

I have a feeling, however, that his starting 11 is really going to give me the hump.

Is Kristiansen that bad?

I think he’ll want to setup exactly like the second half against Tottenham.

I imagine same team as well. Potentially BDR out. I think Mcateer has shown enough to deserve a start.

I keep looking to see if we're being linked with more defenders because I think it is defence that is the most worrying area of the squad.

It was my first view of Okoli last night and he looks exactly as described. He's big and mobile and aggressive but he's not got the discipline to play in a formation with two central defenders. We already know that's the case with Faes and Vestergaard and Coady too.

So why the feckity feck are we playing a back four?

We need to set up with three central defenders. That allows them all to play to their strengths. It also allows for our fullbacks to get better protection because they all struggle against either pace or concentration or both.

I'm confidence in Skipp and Winks as a pairing in midfield. They are holding players with the ability and experience to give us the base. We then need three forward players and we seem obsessed with signing loads of them.

We need another left back and another central defender and stop with all this more forward bollocks.

How do you know Okoli hasn’t got the discipline?
You said it was your first time viewing of him.

How do you know Okoli hasn’t got the discipline?
You said it was your first time viewing of him.

I only ever saw the Queen once in person. A fleeting view when she visited Jones & Shipman's in 1980.

I did know more about her than that one viewing though.

I only ever saw the Queen once in person. A fleeting view when she visited Jones & Shipman's in 1980.

I did know more about her than that one viewing though.
I remember seeing the queen on the telly when I was about 6. I was horrified.

It was on the news & I knew that meant it was real life. Up until then I'd assumed that "the queen" was just a story, like all the other kings,queens,princes & princesses I knew about. I demanded information from my Dad. After all, it was him who'd explained to me how elections work when I'd seen that on the telly. All seemed very sensible.

So why have we got a bloody queen then ? Aren't kings & queens from the olden days when everyone was slaves & you had to grovel & stuff? What's going on ?

Dad was less than helpful. He said if I ever figured it out I should tell him as he'd love to know. I didn't even understand that.

In the end he settled on " Some people just don't want to think for themselves. It's scary for them so they prefer to be told what to do "

" That's stupid " I said.

The old man said he thought so too.

I reckon that's probably the only opinion I had at the age of 6 that i still hold today

( Apart from " I like girls. Girls are nice " I started early with that one)

Yes. It's almost 4am. I'm in pain & I'm pissed. Rambling. ****ing sue me.

I remember seeing the queen on the telly when I was about 6. I was horrified.

It was on the news & I knew that meant it was real life. Up until then I'd assumed that "the queen" was just a story, like all the other kings,queens,princes & princesses I knew about. I demanded information from my Dad. After all, it was him who'd explained to me how elections work when I'd seen that on the telly. All seemed very sensible.

So why have we got a bloody queen then ? Aren't kings & queens from the olden days when everyone was slaves & you had to grovel & stuff? What's going on ?

Dad was less than helpful. He said if I ever figured it out I should tell him as he'd love to know. I didn't even understand that.

In the end he settled on " Some people just don't want to think for themselves. It's scary for them so they prefer to be told what to do "

" That's stupid " I said.

The old man said he thought so too.

I reckon that's probably the only opinion I had at the age of 6 that i still hold today

( Apart from " I like girls. Girls are nice " I started early with that one)

Yes. It's almost 4am. I'm in pain & I'm pissed. Rambling. ****ing sue me.
You ok Hun?

I’m feeling confident about this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47