Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I thought most on here were aware of it.

Degenerative liver condition. 4 to 10 years is the current estimate.

10 is if I look after myself (which is doctor speak for never do anything remotely enjoyable & sit indoors for the rest of your life. Needless to say I don't do that)

Target is to get to 10 anyway without their behaviour restrictions. A tall order but if I manage it it means I'll get to 70 years old & win a bet.

I'm the human embodiment of LCFC. Staving off relegation for as long as possible.
I’m sorry to hear that. You get those ten years mate. And yeah I can imagine trying to live a pristine lifestyle is a hard ask. Find balance first then work from there. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always bounce anything this way.

10 is if I look after myself (which is doctor speak for never do anything remotely enjoyable & sit indoors for the rest of your life. Needless to say I don't do that)

Target is to get to 10 anyway without their behaviour restrictions. A tall order but if I manage it it means I'll get to 70 years old & win a bet.

I'm the human embodiment of LCFC. Staving off relegation for as long as possible.
Plenty of time left mate. Plenty to see, plenty to listen to, like this new bloke that's causing a bit of a stir.
Don't think he'll make the big time but the best bands don't make it big (as you and I know).

Sorry to hear that GUAW.

I was contemplating sarcasm for my second paragraph but decided against it,

And certainly don't spend your time arguing with us brunch of ****s.
You're kidding right ? I love it here (genuinely) I get to talk bollocks about football & life with people who, by & large, seem to be above average in terms of intellect. Not many places I can get that. Especially online.

I was an early adopter of the internet thanks to going back into education in later life & acquiring a mandatory academic email address & free access to the university computer suite. As such i remember the message boards that were the original incarnation of social media & how almost completely uncensored they were.
Nobody gave a shit what you said as almost nobody was listening.
This forum is the closest thing these days to that. While the mainstream sites are now almost exclusively a miserable morass of horribly vicious political opinions, corporate nonsense & lowest-common-denominator " influencer " shite. I've had posts & comments deleted from Twitter & FB & even been banned by FB in the last couple of years for essentially nothing. Whereas here I can pretty much say anything.

On the 1 or 2 occasions I have had something removed from here I'd say I probably asked for it.

This year I was dropped into FB jail for a fortnight...for calling for the mass killing of circus clowns.

Obviously a ****ing joke, to literally anyone. But I was binned off for breaking their guidelines as I was (get this) demonstrating prejudice against a particular group (!!!) ****ing hell.

Oh...in the same week I was banned I saw an ad on my FB feed...for an American spiritualist offering to cure your terminal cancer with the power of faith for a very reasonable donation. So, a joke about clowns is bigotry, exploiting the sick & desperate for financial gain is acceptable advertising revenue. ****ing scum.

No, I like it here. Best decision I ever made ****ing off Foxestalk to come over here 20 years ago. Maybe I'll make 30 ? There's another target.

Plenty of time left mate. Plenty to see, plenty to listen to, like this new bloke that's causing a bit of a stir.
Don't think he'll make the big time but the best bands don't make it big (as you and I know).

Cheers :cool:

Mind you...**** Sinatra.

Anyone who riffs on how cool they are because they hang out with cowardly thugs is a **** in my book.

In fact, **** all those pretending-to-be-half-pissed-wearing-a-tuxedo-with-a-bowtie-undone wankers from the "golden age" ****ing nonsense all of it. Bunch of mumbling ****s who probably raped a cocktail waitress just before they went on stage at Caesar's Palace.

**** off back there, you ****ing splitter
Bollocks. I was only there less than a week.

Didn't take long to realise it was the equivalent of a room full of pissheads talking shit in the kitchen at a crap party. It was top of the search results so I gave it a go. Anyone can make a mistake. It's how we learn stuff.

I went to see the Manic Street Preachers once too. People are fallible.

Sorry to hear that GUAW.

I was contemplating sarcasm for my second paragraph but decided against it,
You should always go for it. My sense of humour is inherited directly through the male line from my Dad & his Dad before him. Both wretchedly dark & brutally frank.

Sarcasm may well be the lowest form of wit but since I'm a complete lowlife I'm well disposed toward it.

Bollocks. I was only there less than a week.

Didn't take long to realise it was the equivalent of a room full of pissheads talking shit in the kitchen at a crap party. It was top of the search results so I gave it a go. Anyone can make a mistake. It's how we learn stuff.

I went to see the Manic Street Preachers once too. People are fallible.
Which tour?

We are on a hiding to nothing in these first few matches whilst Cooper sorts out his style and strategy, so I say put the new front guys, Jordan and Bilal straight in with freedom to roam and do their stuff. 3 at the back so we have a strong midfield and two wingers to support them. Villa will not have a clue about them, and we might cause an upset.

Cheers :cool:

Mind you...**** Sinatra.

Anyone who riffs on how cool they are because they hang out with cowardly thugs is a **** in my book.

In fact, **** all those pretending-to-be-half-pissed-wearing-a-tuxedo-with-a-bowtie-undone wankers from the "golden age" ****ing nonsense all of it. Bunch of mumbling ****s who probably raped a cocktail waitress just before they went on stage at Caesar's Palace.
Yep, he was a ****

Which tour?
Not a tour. Festival. V99.

I went because i was asked to be security for a friend who was 7 months pregnant. My job was to stand behind her with my arms wrapped round her for an hour & a bit to protect her from crowd buffeting. She'd bought the ticket before she got pregnant & didn't want to miss it. Also didn't want to watch from the back " like a boring bastard" Thats fan dedication for you.

Apparent Ndidi, Winks and Skipp to start.

Hermansen, Justin, Okoli, Faes, Kristiansen, Skipp, Ndidi, Winks, Fatawu, Vardy, Ayew

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37
9Brentford46