Match Thread Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, Everton have scored.

Can see how this season is going to play out can’t you? Cooper has his work cut out.

Come on Leicester. Turn it round!!

Ndidi needs to come off. We need quality in that position
I’m not watching, but I am confused by how Ndidi has gone from being good enough for any champions league team to being hoiked off for having no quality. I know it has happened over time, but still…

What’s gone on?

Not a surprise. We have done really well but they just have more quality than us.

I’m not watching, but I am confused by how Ndidi has gone from being good enough for any champions league team to being hoiked off for having no quality. I know it has happened over time, but still…

What’s gone on?

His strength was never being creative or skill in the ball.

We're using him as a presser and physical presence further up the pitch.

He's just not going to create enough for us in that role.

2-0 failure to clear the lines.

Game over.

Going to be a long season. Lots of huff and puff with no returns.

We need to start our better players for one thing.

We don't have the players to purely rely on fighting and keeping it tight. Cooper needs to learn this quickly.

We have too much quality on the bench in Mavididi and Ricardo. They need to start. Put Ricardo in midfield instead of Wilf if needed.

Attacking options on, Buono, Bilal, Stephy… it’s like I’m mates with them all but really I can’t be bothered typing the names.

Let’s have a go and make it interesting. Rather lose by 3 or 4 and have a go.

What’s gone on?
He's being asked to play further up the field which isn't his game. Alas square pegs in round holes.

We need to start our better players for one thing.

We don't have the players to purely rely on fighting and keeping it tight. Cooper needs to learn this quickly.

We have too much quality on the bench in Mavididi and Ricardo. They need to start. Put Ricardo in midfield instead of Wilf if needed.
Absolutely spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37