Pre Match Leicester v Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantafox

Huge game tomorrow where we must get back to winning ways. Seems like Nugent will not be fit and as we are not playing on a cow patch Knockaert will be back.
Team seems to pick itself - just a question who is on the subs bench

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

Marshall King Drinkwater Knockert

Kane Wood

Re: Blackpool (h)

BlackBURN

Shambles..........

Re: Blackpool (h)

James will be recalled if fit, Nuge may benefit from a week off (he is under performing at present), Wood must take his chances this game. Massive must-win game, time for the lads to step up to the plate, regain last months form, and bang in an early goal to settle the players/fans nerves. Weve come this far, lets not blow it lets step up a gear and scare our rivals again Im confident we can win this, im going 2-1 Wood Kane

Re: Blackburn (H)

Nugent is a doubt for this game according to Pearson due to a neck problem.

I'm confident on this on and I'm not going so we should be alright for 3 points.

Nuge doubtfulness is a slight worry though they have worse problems with Etuhu definitely out and Kazim-Richards a big doubt and also Mary-Kate or Ashley but can't remember which one.

Last edited:
I'm confident on this on and I'm not going so we should be alright for 3 points.

Nuge doubtfulness is a slight worry though they have worse problems with Etuhu definitely out and Kazim-Richards a big doubt and also Mary-Kate or Ashley but can't remember which one.

Martin Olsson (eye) and Lee Williamson (ankle) will be out of action for up to six weeks, while Dickson Etuhu (knee) may be out for the rest of the season.
It is also feared Colin Kazim-Richards (ankle) could be out for three months.
"We're down to the bare bones now in terms of numbers," manager Michael Appleton toldÂ*BBC Radio Lancashire.

Need a win. Badly.

A loss has us looking over our shoulder, a draw adds to the ennui.

Fancy us for this one, will be most ****ed off if we don't get a result.

0-2 tommorrow i think DJ with both at the kop end and he'll be giving it the fingers on lips goal celebration too.

Blackburn 4-1 for the win on most bookies sites.......

Blackburn 4-1 for the win on most bookies sites.......

You can get better than that - at the moment.

<script type="text/javascript">affkey="c030ec75683e24b0fbf236e9b5ba8903";boxid=4789;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://affiliates.valuechecker.co.uk/scripts/unit-serve.php"></script>

Last edited:
Schlupp 13/2 lump on!!!.........:icon_roll

At that price anyone who does bet against their own team must be rubbing their hands together

I'm not that confident whoever we play at the moment. Blacburn to win 1-0 looks decent odds as does a 0-0 draw. However, experience says that we are due for a win and hopefully this will happen and steady the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669