Pre Match Leicester v Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeaky bum time yet chaps?

Before Blackpool game, I would have said yes. After the Blackpool game, no. Win tonight, we are back on track.

April is very interesting month for the top six. Out of the current top five, there are quite a few fixtures of teams against each other. Meaning any team entering that month within 10 points of 2nd has a realistic chance of going up automatically.

This blip reminds me of a spell in Pearson's first full Championship season here; we lost at Cardiff, Derby and West Brom around Easter (also at home to Reading too). In all four games, the lack of squad was evident; Kermorgant, N'Guessan, Neilson and McGivern were all given games in this period despite being out of favour in the main. We were holding onto 6th.

Pearson then went and loaned Bruce, Vaughan and Spearing. Won five on the bounce to complete the season. Hoping Kane and a couple of others can do the same.

Last edited:
Huge game tomorrow where we must get back to winning ways. Seems like Nugent will not be fit and as we are not playing on a cow patch Knockaert will be back.
Team seems to pick itself - just a question who is on the subs bench

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

Marshall King Drinkwater Knockert

Kane Wood

You may well be right but I don't think the team picks itself. Knockaert is a gifted player. However, his performance against Charlton was dreadful and we might be better with Dyer.

Dyer to start please, he has far more impact at the start of games than coming off the bench.

I'd agree with that, Marshall has been disappointing but also comes across as looking very uninterested atm and not worthy of his place. Knockaert hasn't been as good as he can be in recent games but I'd always have him in the team as he is one of the only players that can score or conjure up something from very little.

Perhaps the right call to have him on the bench on Saturday to show that no 1 automatically starts but it would be criminal if we have him on the bench again tonight.

I'd start him instead of Marshall though, he's beenore inefficient than Knockaert.

How Marshall Is currently starting games I have no idea, he has been so depressingly out of form for months now that I would even say Logan deserves a go in his position as he does.

Dyer should start to see if he can turn his own fortunes around after also being very poor recently when coming on.

Before Blackpool game, I would have said yes. After the Blackpool game, no. Win tonight, we are back on track.

April is very interesting month for the top six. Out of the current top five, there are quite a few fixtures of teams against each other. Meaning any team entering that month within 10 points of 2nd has a realistic chance of going up automatically.

This blip reminds me of a spell in Pearson's first full Championship season here; we lost at Cardiff, Derby and West Brom around Easter (also at home to Reading too). In all four games, the lack of squad was evident; Kermorgant, N'Guessan, Neilson and McGivern were all given games in this period despite being out of favour in the main. We were holding onto 6th.

Pearson then went and loaned Bruce, Vaughan and Spearing. Won five on the bounce to complete the season. Hoping Kane and a couple of others can do the same.

Could be a very interesting last game of the season

Saw matty james going into a Mayfair private surgery this morning on my way into the office, he was limping. He was with a very recognisable member of the LCFC management team who's name escapes me but he's always stood with Nigel Pearson. Had a very feminine looking leather valet case with him. Don't think he'll be playing tonight.

3 goals for DJ Campbell, who celebrates his hat trick by pulling his kecks down and wiping his arse on a picture of Gary Lineker, and then shoving it down the throat-hole of Filbert the Fox
Another four goals for Jordan Rhodes, who then goes and sits down on the half way line to prove that we wouldn't score if we played all night, even against ten men
Five Foxes Trust goons (a full quorum of members) get carried out of the ground after being blinded by the advertising boards
The booing starts after ten minutes, rising slowly within a glorious crescendo that culminates in breaking the decibel record for the Walkers/King Power/Poundland Stadium
Gallagher completes an actual tackle, but then gives the ball away immediately
Pearson states that he remains calm whether we win or lose, and that they will put it right on the training pitch
The seats are cold, and affects my farmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670