Pre Match Leicester v Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Massive game for lots of reasons:
Getting our season up/running
Easing managerial change fiasco
Living in Blackpool , personal financial betting gain
Bragging rights, mainly for my son on his return to school to face vastly outnumbered pool mates

On the face of it it looks a mismatch (weve just lost 3 games, theyve just won 3)
In fact some of their increasingly arrogant fans are predicting 4/5 goal easy win, some even giving me the "draw"
Imay be clutching at staws maybe even blindly optomistic but i know the team we have are capable of producing a match winning performance (i pray its tommorrow)

We must be tight defensively, we must keep Ince quiet, WE MUST WIN
Im going 3-2 Leicester- please.. Vardy2 Knockaert

Love it, dpj, we must be tight defensively but you have us conceding two! I just hope the defence isn't all over the place tomorrow then.:icon_bigg

im hoping the defence keeps tight, im not expecting it too, as long as we score more than them etc etc

Team Selection im expecting:

Kasper
RDL
Morgan
Moore
Konch
Marshall
Drinkwater
King
Knockaert
Vardy
Nuge

i think that is NP's preferred 442 line-up although in recent matches against them he has played 4-3-3 to match their formation. Personally (admittedly in minority), id play Beckford Vardy Nuge up front and attack their defensive frailaties (i have a feeling Hollowhead may be saying similiar) looking forward to it nervously

3-3 With a 70 yard goal from Kasper in the last minute.

Meanwhile a cheerleader is killed at half time by a wolf.

There is absolutely zero chance of us keeping a clean sheet. But I'd back us to score against anybody so Christ only knows which way this is going. Either way, it should be a good pick from Sky.

2-2. Vardy to get one of them.

I think he may (should) play 3 in the middle. But with James and Danns so thoroughly pooping the bed in midweek he might not like his options there.

im hoping the defence keeps tight, im not expecting it too, as long as we score more than them etc etc

Team Selection im expecting:

Kasper
RDL
Morgan
Moore
Konch
Marshall
Drinkwater
King
Knockaert
Vardy
Nuge

i think that is NP's preferred 442 line-up although in recent matches against them he has played 4-3-3 to match their formation. Personally (admittedly in minority), id play Beckford Vardy Nuge up front and attack their defensive frailaties (i have a feeling Hollowhead may be saying similiar) looking forward to it nervously

You realise De Laet is less letters than Drinkwater/Knockaert

The King Power Stadium, Home to Leicester City Football Club, To watch the Leicester City v Blackpool match, on Saturday at 5:20

Should have said

Had an itsy bitsy bet on this:

£1 on a 4-2 scoreline
£1 on a 4-2 scoreline plus Vardy to score first.

Would be nice all round really...

Last edited:
I'm going to poo on the pitch so someone might slip in it.

I'm sticking with my original prediction and it'll be a nice and easy 4-1 win to us though we'll let them have a goal headstart just for shits and giggles.

Anyone who says we must win this should suffer death by firing squad.

Last edited:
We are live on Sky at home, i'm not going and watching on tv. We will have at least one player sent off and will be humiliated by an in form team managed by an ex manager who got us relegated to league 1. I will drink a lot of beer and end up being pissed off. 0-6 Ince hat trick

Right then Nigel, I know your reading this, here is the line-up you should pick...

..........................................Schmeichel..........................................

De Laet....................Morgan.................Whitbread................Konchesky

Marshall................Drinkwater...................King......................Knockaert

..................................Vardy...............Nugent..................................

We will either win 2-1 or we will flop 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669