Pre Match Leicester v Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC think we're playing rugby on Saturday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19377883

"Leicester City

• The midweek loss to League Two Burton Albion was Leicester's third defeat in a row.

• The Tigers have avoided defeat in 14 of their last 16 home league games.

• They have won more corners in this Championship campaign than any other club (25). "

for what its worth, my prediction, we'll be in the bottom 3 before kick off and win 2-1

This time last year, in pretty much identical circumstances except we were not out of the LC, we faced Soton and played really well and won 3-2.

For me, this is a pivotal day. We win and we can re-group and use the international break to sort some things out. We lose or draw and the pressure just builds on the manager and players and further cracks could well appear. Today may well also show whether the players are fully behind NP.

I think he has to start with Knockaert. Blackpool are far better going forward than defending. If we go for them, we'll probably win. If we fanny about and play nervously, we probably won't.

I have it somewhere in the back of my mind that we played them in the cup 5 or 6 years ago and Mark De Vries scored with an audacious lob from quite far out.

For that reason I'm saying 72-0.

Can we score more goals than we will, inevitably, let in ?

I think we probably can - watch out for a seven goal thriller...

I have it somewhere in the back of my mind that we played them in the cup 5 or 6 years ago and Mark De Vries scored with an audacious lob from quite far out.

For that reason I'm saying 72-0.

Copycat.

Right then Nigel, I know your reading this, here is the line-up you should pick...

..........................................Schmeichel..........................................

De Laet....................Morgan.................Whitbread................Konchesky

Marshall................Drinkwater...................King......................Knockaert

..................................Vardy...............Nugent..................................

We will either win 2-1 or we will flop 3-0.

So far this season both of the fullbacks have been poor but we have no options.

So far this season both of the fullbacks have been poor but we have no options.

Strongy disagree. While Konch has been poor, I think RDL has been pretty encouraging for the most part.

RDLwill have to perform good defensively today or our central midfield stop the ball getting to Ince (stop him and we will do ok)

Apparently Blackpool are one goal away from scoring 150 against us in league football. We are two goals away. Therefore, we win 2-1 and everyones happy :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669