Pre Match Leicester v Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to check the footage again my old fruit...
You aroused my curiosity, so I´ve just checked the footage on youtube 4 TIMES....and that "goal" was about 2 YARDS offside:icon_eek:!
You must have been sat behind the goal (together with the ref & linesmen!!) & thus in no position to see if it was on or offside, Rich B :icon_redf .Shame on you for implying anything to the contrary, old chap:018:

You aroused my curiosity, so I´ve just checked the footage on youtube 4 TIMES....and that "goal" was about 2 YARDS offside:icon_eek:!
You must have been sat behind the goal (together with the ref & linesmen!!) & thus in no position to see if it was on or offside, Rich B :icon_redf .Shame on you for implying anything to the contrary, old chap:018:

I presume you mean the QPR goal which was perfectly on side.

The player didn't touch the ball as it went through

I presume you mean the QPR goal which was perfectly on side.
It was indeed, as Halford (?) never touched the ball.

And yes, some of our penalties have looked soft. Never the less they were given and we won't mind if they keep coming our way :icon_bigg

Yeah, well he´s back at Leicester........maybe he has some valuable info on some of the Bolton players (strengths/weaknesses)?

I've got some....

a number of their players are a bit shitter than reputation suggests and may even be over paid.

Is he? Haven't seen anything...

Just for you Cate ............................. waiting on the fitness of striker Jamie Vardy ahead of tomorrow's visit of Bolton Wanderers.

The in-form striker aggravated a shoulder injury during the Boxing Day victory over Reading at the King Power Stadium and will be assessed before City boss Nigel Pearson names his side to face the Trotters.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/V...tory-20372759-detail/story.html#ixzz2onxITBE4

Last edited:
If Vardy is out for the love of God please let's hope Taylor-Fletcher or Schlupp or even King play up front instead of "remember that one (and only) game against Derby where he was brilliant (in actuality he was no more than decent)" Waghorn.

Seeing as we don't have another winger in the squad I wouldn't move Knockaert from the right wing.

To be fair, that's still one more brilliant game than Taylor-Fletcher or Schlupp have had, both of whom have been sub-Waghorn shocking this season.

I'm not Waghorn's biggest fan, but I'd certainly rather have him in front of Taylor-Fletcher or Schlupp atm.

To be fair, that's still one more brilliant game than Taylor-Fletcher or Schlupp have had, both of whom have been sub-Waghorn shocking this season.

I'm not Waghorn's biggest fan, but I'd certainly rather have him in front of Taylor-Fletcher or Schlupp atm.

Quite a few people said GTF was great against QPR.

Absolutely.

I'm considering going today, does anyone know if the upgrade price for a child's season ticket reflects the mercury offer price?

The ticket office appears to be closed.

Last edited:
We are considering just playing Huddlestone against Liverpool.Our formation will be 1.They must be shitting themselves.mauled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566