Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

I sense the sarcasm in the post, but so far Eduoard has done nothing to suggest he might be better than another player who has actually scored for us.
You’re correct, he hasn’t done anything in his *checks notes* 77 minutes on the pitch for us.

But I’m making judgements on his career and the fact that we didn’t even trust Cannon in the Championship.

I can’t believe you’re actually comparing not scoring in 77 minutes to someone scoring two championship goals for us last season.

Silly season is under way, **** me.

You’re correct, he hasn’t done anything in his *checks notes* 77 minutes on the pitch for us.

But I’m making judgements on his career and the fact that we didn’t even trust Cannon in the Championship.

I can’t believe you’re actually comparing not scoring in 77 minutes to someone scoring two championship goals for us last season.

Silly season is under way, **** me.
Oh agreed it isn't nearly long enough to compare.
But scoring for fun in the Scottish leagues doesn't exactly count either, does it...

Oh agreed it isn't nearly long enough to compare.
But scoring for fun in the Scottish leagues doesn't exactly count either, does it...
But scoring for fun against Portsmouth does?

Vestergaard back in training.

A couple of players have 'knocks' which means they haven't trained this week but he wouldn't say who.

Choudhury has dislocated his shoulder and will be out for some time which makes the roads of the East Midlands a little safer for a while.

Well, I've cut my last post match post and I'm ready to paste it if all goes the way I expect it too.

We need to show some guts and we need to set up to try and actually win. I don't want to see Ndidi, Skipp and Winks in the same lineup and I'd like to think that we can actually play two wingers to give us at least some sort of balance and attacking threat. Starting Buonanotte is an absolute no brainer as well.

Come on Stevie boy, start earning some of that ludicrous amount of cash you're given every month.

Wolves have played Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa and Forest and find themselves just two points behind us, a team that have played two of the current bottom 5. They're not going to be staying in the mix much longer. Everton have their first win on the board and Ipswich have started to create more... We need a win and very, very soon.

Head-to-head

• Both of Leicester’s wins in 12 Premier League meetings came at the King Power Stadium in 2019: 2-0 in March, 3-1 in August.
  • Bournemouth have beaten Leicester in three successive league matches for only the second time, having first done so between 1987 and 1989.
Leicester City

• Leicester can equal their longest winless start to a Premier League season of seven games, set two years ago.
  • They have scored and conceded in each of their six league fixtures so far this season (D3, L3). The only team to have a longer run of both scoring and conceding but remaining winless from the start of a Premier League campaign is Derby County in 2000-01 (first 8).
  • The Foxes have faced a league-high 114 shots this season, including 34 against Arsenal – their most on record.
  • Steve Cooper has never beaten Bournemouth in five attempts in all competitions (D2, L3).
  • Wilfred Ndidi has already matched his career-best tally of four Premier League assists in a season, first set in 2020-21.
Bournemouth

• Bournemouth secured only their second league victory in nine attempts at the expense of Southampton on Monday night (D2, L5).
  • They’ve won just three of their past 13 away league games, with two of those coming against sides in the relegation zone.
  • The Cherries have conceded in nine successive top-flight fixtures, their longest run without a clean sheet in the division since a 16-match streak between December 2019 and July 2020.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Bournemouth68