Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Whatcha gonna do when he scores then?
Shouldn’t worry because that won’t happen.

He didn’t score against Walsall so he’s clearly shit and Tom Cannon is miles better, even though no Premier League club is interested in him, not even his own club.

He didn’t score against Walsall so he’s clearly shit and Tom Cannon is miles better, even though no Premier League club is interested in him, not even his own club.
****s sake CF, I can’t even make a shit joke now :022:

Vestergaard back in training.

A couple of players have 'knocks' which means they haven't trained this week but he wouldn't say who.

Choudhury has dislocated his shoulder and will be out for some time which makes the roads of the East Midlands a little safer for a while.
I assume he can still raise the wrist attached to his other shoulder though?

I’m not asking for much today, just 2 or 3 early goals for us to settle the nerves and then a comfortable cruise through the rest of the game.

Obviously never gonna happen, but would be nice.

Why can’t it. He had better score. We are paying him to do that.

Find me a post where I say Cannon is miles better. I don’t say that anywhere my friend. I don’t think he is any better than Cannon. That’s what I said. It’s a different thing. I never knew one innocuous post could cause so much hurt. I’m sorry. There. They are both a smashing bunch of lads. Up the city. He’ll bag a brace today no doubt and all of us will be happy

I’m not asking for much today, just 2 or 3 early goals for us to settle the nerves and then a comfortable cruise through the rest of the game.

Obviously never gonna happen, but would be nice.
It would be a lovely thing. I can’t remember the last time anything like that happened.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Bournemouth68