Match Thread Leicester v Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Timmy is or leading scorer this season.

Tielemans cracking shot from 25 yards off the post.

How's he looking so far?

I never bought that he wasn't interested last year... But is he involved and leading the team today?
I think he has been excellent so far - 2 very good shots, some lovely passed and even won the ball back a few times.

I'd say he's looking like his old self after a good rest but some will probably say he is playing for a move.

Good show so far. Unlucky not to be 2 up. Ndidi looks noticeably off the pace though...

Wilf and KDH struggling a bit.

Vardy isolated

Thwyre sitting off and are generally complete shite

Well, its proper Betty Swollocks time here but I really enjoyed that. We were completely dominant, Ndidi looks good to me as does Tielemans.

A good piece of goalkeeping from Ward to earlier on.

We are starting to click need to keep the tempo up, if Brentford switch from sitting deep put it straight over the top. Without Erikson it will be a slog of a season for Brentford good start so far another goal and we can rotate the likes of Vardy to keep him fresh.
Castagne absolutely brilliant today take a bow son Maddison is going to be the difference this season.

Decent performance, Castagne, Youri and Fofana on a different planet to their cloggers. Unless we switch off and let a ball in down the channels we’ll be fine.

We look fit and switched on. Nice corner too.

On the other hand Ndidi looks pissed.

On the game though, whilst we have clearly been the better team, i still think we are showing a bit of rustiness and still no way at our sharpest.

Brentford just sat back that half - no way they play like that in the second half and I think we'll need another goal or 2 to be certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566