Match Thread Leicester v Brighton - FA Cup R5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worryingly Vardy seems to be going through his “I’m going to do nothing but just point” phase again.

He still doesn’t look right.
I think he’s more of a confidence player than the general opinion suggests. He always looks a bit frustrated when he’s had a few games without scoring. It’ll come good.

All too deep

It’s a very disorganised back five, and **** knows where Under and Perez are supposed to be, but they’re nowhere near Vardy

It’s awful

Percy Tau always seems to be in the right places. Tis a shame for Brighton that he’s six inches too short to make the difference he wants

I don’t mind the 3/5 at the back in theory - I think we have the right players to play it.

But we just don’t know how to use it effectively. Until we do, we need to forget it.

No one seems to know what they’re doing.

Under and Perez genuinely don’t know where they’re supposed to be

It‘s a car crash

playing this system we always end up sitting way too deep with a massive gap from the midfield pair to the attackers

Yet the prat keeps doing it. Even against an opponent where it failed last time.

They're getting too much joy down our right side. Under giving it away a lot when he gets it and not doing enough defensively when he doesn't have it.

Perez from deep midfield playing the ball through to Justin in the box, who’s supposed to be in the back three...

Perez the left winger

Doesn’t know where to run

This is ludicrous !

What the **** is the plank doing?

Absolutely abysmal from Perez. This is the most bizarre and pointless line-up he's dreamt up in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Nottm F610
8Brighton69
9Fulham69