Match Thread Leicester v Brighton - FA Cup R5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really see the point of starting Vardy, if we’re going to set up with a negative mindset. I could kind of understand setting up like this, if we were bringing him off the bench, but we’re hardly making the most of him being on the pitch.

Perez this time gives it away in slow motion, but also adds a foul and yellow card in for good measure

Yellow for Perez.
A calamitous disgrace of a yellow card.

That one moment summed up his entire time on the pitch just beautifully

Been one or two shit performances this season, but this is WAY beyond anything

Absolute ****ing shambles

So shite not even a minute injury time.

A calamitous disgrace of a yellow card.

That one moment summed up his entire time on the pitch just beautifully
He must have compromising photographs. I can’t see any other reason for his continual presence on the team sheet.

Someone say something entertaining.

I'm so ****ing bored at the minute. This game perfectly replicating life.

We have a lot of players who control the ball as if it’s a hot potato. Vardy, Ndidi and Amartey to name but three

I mean, Perez has never really been great for us, but his recent performances show a deterioration that just can’t be ignored. He’s been absolutely dreadful.

I do wonder if he went through similar spells for Newcastle at this time of year.

Perez has been a shit show again. So has Under but in general our final ball quality has been piss poor from all concerned. Brighton seem to be defending quite narrow. Maybe an opportunity there to double up out wide and make inroads that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00