Pre Match Leicester v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully our destiny will already be confirmed, but if not then 3 points here and we are there. Always a tough fixture but as we all know we are "unbeatable" weve just got to get across that finish line, weve already got chalkdust on our feet this could be the game. Probably unchanged team, understandably the team have recently shown some nerves lately but a 1-0 win here (Wasyl) and were up!

Hopefully our destiny will already be confirmed, but if not then 3 points here and we are there. Always a tough fixture but as we all know we are "unbeatable" weve just got to get across that finish line, weve already got chalkdust on our feet this could be the game. Probably unchanged team, understandably the team have recently shown some nerves lately but a 1-0 win here (Wasyl) and were up!
4-1 Leicester. Christie, Hughes 2, Weller.

Time to freshen up again?

Best home attack against the best away defence. I can't see them scoring more than one against us.

It may well be a frustrating evening with them putting ten/eleven behind the ball so another early goal would help.

Maybe with us being promoted, there might be a danger of a party atmosphere, or some atmosphere at all on Tuesday night!

We all know how to Party

Still got the title to play for and the record points tally is still within our grasp. I don't think we will win every match to get the record, but it would be nice to hit 100 points atleast, and if I'm not mistaken - equal Manchester City's record of 7 division 2 titles?

I see Vardy is back in training. It would be great if he could start.

I do think its important to keep the momentum going through to the end of the season. Winning is a habit and teams that get promoted on good runs have a good chance of keeping that going (for a while ). To pick up a few wins in aug/sept may well be crucial at the back end of the campaign.

Lets hope for the professional attitude we saw at burnley - could be tough amid the inevitable party atmosphere to stay focused.

Am I right in thinking Brighton are the only team left who can do the double on us?

Still got the title to play for and the record points tally is still within our grasp. I don't think we will win every match to get the record, but it would be nice to hit 100 points atleast, and if I'm not mistaken - equal Manchester City's record of 7 division 2 titles?

you are not mistaken.. also getting our hands on THAT trophy at last.. even if it doesn't quite mean what it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566