Not open for further replies.
Not fit to lace the boots of our Junior

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Evans Thomas
Ndidi Tielemans
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy

Head-to-head

• Leicester are unbeaten in all six of their Premier League meetings with Brighton (W4, D2), keeping a clean sheet in four of those matches.
  • Brighton's solitary victory in their past eight away games against Leicester in all competitions came in April 2014, when the Foxes had already sealed promotion from the Championship (D3, L4).
Leicester City

• Leicester have lost four of their past six league matches at the King Power Stadium, as many defeats as they suffered in their first 23 top-flight home games under Brendan Rodgers.
  • The Foxes have scored 10 goals in the final 20 minutes of Premier League matches this season, more than any other side prior to the weekend.
  • Leicester have been awarded eight Premier League penalties this season, while matches involving Brighton have featured 10 spot-kicks (five for, five against) - both totals are the highest in the top flight.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored 41 Premier League goals since Brendan Rodgers took charge of his first Leicester game on 3 March - eight more goals than any other player in this period.
  • Vardy is set to play his 222nd Premier League match for the Foxes, equalling Muzzy Izzet as Leicester's record appearance holder in the competition.
Brighton & Hove Albion

• Brighton have won two of their opening 11 league matches, their joint-lowest total at this stage of a top-flight campaign.
  • The Seagulls have claimed 14 points from their past eight away games (W4, D2, L2), as many as in their previous 20 attempts.
  • Brighton have scored in eight consecutive top-flight away matches since June's 0-0 draw at Leicester.
  • Graham Potter's side have conceded six Premier League goals from set-pieces (excluding penalties) this season, a tally exceeded only by Leicester's seven.
  • As a player, Potter made his Premier League debut in Southampton's 2-1 defeat by Leicester at Filbert Street in August 1996.

This is an insult to Stephen Hughes
I took my 12 year old stepdaughter to a night game at the KP when Hughes was playing. First live football she'd ever seen in her life. After about 20 minutes she informed me " That blonde bloke is crap "

Now THAT is an insult to Stephen Hughes. In addition to being a true story.

Tell you what, that Stephen Hughes was a player. Hardly had legs, yet drifted around the park.
Drifted around the park like a vegetarians fart. That team STANK.

I took my 12 year old stepdaughter to a night game at the KP when Hughes was playing. First live football she'd ever seen in her life. After about 20 minutes she informed me " That blonde bloke is crap "

Now THAT is an insult to Stephen Hughes. In addition to being a true story.
Knew her stuff from the start then.

Knew her stuff from the start then.
Yep. Carried it on too.

27 now with a 6 year old of her own...who obviously can't remember us winning the title. He's been brought up on it though. Loves watching the DVD.
He confidently told me last time I saw him that he can wait & be patient so he can see us win it again.

The poor little sod.

Drifted around the park like a vegetarians fart. That team STANK.
I can tell you, quite categorically, from extensive family member experience, that the fart of a vegetarian is nowhere near as bad as the expulsion of fetid gas from a meat eater. And that is an indisputable fact.

[*]Vardy is set to play his 222nd Premier League match for the Foxes, equalling Muzzy Izzet as Leicester's record appearance holder in the competition.

Outfield player record? Surely Kasper has played more than Vardy? Goes to check.....

Outfield player record? Surely Kasper has played more than Vardy? Goes to check.....

Kasper one behind Vardy!
Despite his poor form in 14/15 he still played ten games more than Kasper as Kasper picked up an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363