Pre Match Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the type of game we don't need after our European adventure. Burnley will be horrible and gritty. They will deny space and counter with pace. In Defour and Gray they have two match winners. 2-0 to the Clarets.

You know it hasn't worked this season don't you? Maybe you've become a jinx. :003:

personally I'd rotate 3 players from Wednesday night, Fuchs rested for Chilwell, great game for him to make his prem debut in, Albrighton just due to home much work he puts in and I want to see Musa get a start upfront so bring Vardy on the for last 30 or so if needed, we have to use our squad more this season but 3 changes is about right IMO

Schmeichel

Hernandez Morgan Huth Chilwell

Mahrez Amartey Drinkwater Gray

Slimani Musa​

personally I'd rotate 3 players from Wednesday night, Fuchs rested for Chilwell, great game for him to make his prem debut in, Albrighton just due to home much work he puts in and I want to see Musa get a start upfront so bring Vardy on the for last 30 or so if needed, we have to use our squad more this season but 3 changes is about right IMO

Schmeichel

Hernandez Morgan Huth Chilwell

Mahrez Amartey Drinkwater Gray

Slimani Musa​

Neither Simpson or Albrighton makes that right hand side look a bit defensively light IMO.

Neither Simpson or Albrighton makes that right hand side look a bit defensively light IMO.

Strange as Albrighton usually plays left....

But I was going to make the same comment about the left hand side. You can't play the inexperienced Chilwell AND drop Albrighton, who provides so much cover to the full back in favour of a far more attack minded player in Gray/Musa... Yet so many people seem to want to see those changes

But I was going to make the same comment about the left hand side. You can't play the inexperienced Chilwell AND drop Albrighton, who provides so much cover to the full back in favour of a far more attack minded player in Gray/Musa... Yet so many people seem to want to see those changes
play Schlupp then now he's fit instead of Gray

Play the reserves. The Chelsea and Porto games are all that matter.

He does usually, but then he was switched to the right against Brugge to help out Hernandez. If Hernandez stays as right back, Albrighton has to start and has to play on the right.

If Simpson comes back in, it's less important.

Keep Hernandez in for that amazing throw and Fuchs the other side with his throw. Be like having 20 corners in a game!

Schmeichel
Simpson Hernandez Morgan Chilwell
Albrighton Amartey Drinkwater Mahrez
Slimani
Vardy

Managing Huth and Fuchs. No need to do that with mahrez, slimani or amartey as they will be on afcon duty in jan and so we may as well get our monies worth til then.
I like the idea of albrighton and mahrez switching sides but starting like this to focus on getting balls across the six yd box for slimani. We can always revert to inverted wingers and slotting through balls to vardy half way through the half/game.

We'll have too much for burnley

I hope

Okazaki is perfect for games where we don't see a lot of the ball and could do with an extra pair of legs in midfield, like against Arsenal. Today isn't like that, so I expect him not to start.

Drop everyone.

Refuse to play

I assume we will have to find a dodgy stream for this one if it is not a Sky or BT game?

I'm hunting a sparesie for this one. If you know of one going can you DM me please? I am chasing them on Twitter without much joy

I'm hunting a sparesie for this one. If you know of one going can you DM me please? I am chasing them on Twitter without much joy
There were singles available by phone yesterday PM in the family stand - you have to buy over the phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669