Pre Match Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to the point where I don't give two ****s what the team is.

Soooooo…

What is the lineup for this?

I’ve given up hope of him dropping Ward.

The back four will stay the same.

Nacho probably plays.

He has no options on the wing.

Midfield options limited too.

I’d honestly play 3-5-2

Iversen

Souttar
Ndidi
Faes

Ricardo
Castagne

Ndidi
KDH
Maddison

Vardy
Nacho
There is one massive flaw to that plan...

We don't really have many options, such is the paucity of the squad and the accumlation of injuries. Of the few choices that can be made I certinly think we're asking to much of Ricardo, he's clearly very rusty still and needs to be carefully managed lest he gets broken again.

Ward
Castagne Souttar Faes Thomas
Mendy
Tete ------ KDH ------ Barnes
Madisson
Nacho​

Subs: Iversen, Ricardo, Amartey, Ndidi, Soumare, Praet, Daka

Sub standard ****

Ruined by constant injuries ****, Tries too hard ****, Slow, lumbering ****, Out of form ****

Give him a chance ****

Another false dawn ****, Headless chicken ****, Predictable ****

Can't wait to go to Newcastle ****

Iversen

Ricardo Souttar Soyuncu Castagne

Ndidi

Praet Maddison Barnes

Nacho Daka

Faes is a disaster waiting to happen. I don’t think Tete is shit but he’s playing like it. Praet gives us balance on the right and can put in a good cross. I’d drop Barnes if there was any other option. Daka being the answer makes it a very scary question. But Nacho is better with a partner and Maddison is better with more options ahead of him.

I can’t believe anyone is suggesting Thomas should play. Cue, 20 mins into the game and everyone on here saying he’s shit. He should be nowhere the near the first team. Honestly, if Bertrand was fit I’d have him on the bench instead of Thomas.

But based on the knob who picks the team thinking that performances like the one at Southampton will keep us up, then surely he picks the same 11.

No way Barnes plays, he'll be out for a few weeks like Youri after rolling his ankle.

As we decided to ship out our other two wingers, if Barnes is injured we either need to play Maddison out there, taking him out of his best position, or we need to change formation.

I would go:

Iversen

Soyuncu
Souttar
Faes

Ricardo
KDH
Ndidi
Castagne

Maddison

Vardy
Iheanacho

It's N'di'di

Edit: to be clear, if you're referring to twins you use the plural version; simple noun number agreement in Igbo syntax.

Last edited:
They looked quite decent last night - got better and better as the game went on

If they play like that, they’ll whup our sorry asses good and proper

I'm sure Leicester will do there best to hand all three points to Chelsea on a silver platter, including giving anyone that hasn't scored recently a tap in.

Iversen

Ricardo Souttar Soyuncu Castagne

Ndidi

Praet Maddison Barnes

Nacho Daka

Faes is a disaster waiting to happen. I don’t think Tete is shit but he’s playing like it. Praet gives us balance on the right and can put in a good cross. I’d drop Barnes if there was any other option. Daka being the answer makes it a very scary question. But Nacho is better with a partner and Maddison is better with more options ahead of him.

I can’t believe anyone is suggesting Thomas should play. Cue, 20 mins into the game and everyone on here saying he’s shit. He should be nowhere the near the first team. Honestly, if Bertrand was fit I’d have him on the bench instead of Thomas.

But based on the knob who picks the team thinking that performances like the one at Southampton will keep us up, then surely he picks the same 11.
Agreed Thomas is not good enough at this level can KDH play in Barnes position? I say this because he is left footed and may add balance, not sure if he can play that position it may work or it could be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566