Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the Maddison that completely changed the game against Everton before inexplicably being dropped deep for the last 20 minutes, yes? Just checking.
Or the Maddison for the three games before when he looked like he’d rather be anywhere else. Pick?

Or the Maddison for the three games before when he looked like he’d rather be anywhere else. Pick?
Anyone having watched Ndidi and Mendy together, then Ndidi and Praet together, before seeing the impact of Maddison in his correct, advanced position, can surely see that we must play Maddison if fit? I mean, you’d need to be a pubic bush short of a thatch to even consider it. He is the one single creative midfielder we own.

If Maddison is out then for the love of almighty **** play Perez advanced and central.

With Ian Nacho if you want

It’ll be 2-1. Barnes with both of ours. Late goal from them and then hanging on for 10 minutes. It’ll be horrid.

I'm suggesting we need to stick in a performance here. If Brendan needs to invoke the fact that no one in the city can go to the boozer and thatt they need a lift, if he needs to stick 4 redbulls and a coffee up vardy's arse to get him running around more. I don't care.
I think we should go out in the first 15 minutes like a mad woman's shit.

Schmeichel
Justin Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Choudhury Tielemans
Maddison
Iheanacho Vardy
I think we'll batter them. We have to. I think it's just about hitting home that we are the verge of screwing this up. So I think we'll be great.

^^^ It's a good article. It's difficult to put your finger on the why of our 'unravelling'. That there's a lack of effort and intensity is plain to see (we're a shadow of our former selves) but why that is is another matter. I would have thought our senior players could keep thé younger ones focused and on-track (having been there and done that) but we do seem to be stuck at this low ebb.

We need a win today to restore a bit of the something that's missing.

^^^ It's a good article. It's difficult to put your finger on the why of our 'unravelling'. That there's a lack of effort and intensity is plain to see (we're a shadow of our former selves) but why that is is another matter. I would have thought our senior players could keep thé younger ones focused and on-track (having been there and done that) but we do seem to be stuck at this low ebb.

We need a win today to restore a bit of the something that's missing.
Hard to imagine no one else got Corona virus besides the manager. Would be good to know who were the players who tested positive. Could explain the lack of energy levels in some of them. Mind you, I don't think Youri has ever been fully fit since he got here.

This is near Bristol so if the picture was taken today then he he surely won't be playing football this afternoon in Leicester.

Don't know why he's down there. He wouldn't get in the Bristol side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363