Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not watching another Rodgers game. I’m 42 now. You have to use your time well. Unless we are now allowed to hock rotten fruit and veg at him I’m not wasting my time. I’ll be back when the club stops practicing self harm.

It doesn’t matter which players are selected if the **** and the most useless coaching team in the history of football are still employed by the club.

Nice to see the made it an early one for my birthday. Maybe they'll sack Rodgers post match as a present.

Remember when Vardy scored against them and flapped his arms to mimic eagle wings?
This time it will be Ward flapping his arms around - like butterfly.
Try to enjoy your birthday anyway, Joe

So, for the umpteenth time if rumours are to be believed. .
BR has to get 3 points from this game to keep his job
Ludicrous

So, for the umpteenth time if rumours are to be believed. .
BR has to get 3 points from this game to keep his job
Ludicrous

Twitter troll accounts aren't even bothering with fake sacking news nowadays. He's here until the contract ends.

So you want me to get up at 7:30am on the weekend to watch this Leicester side get brutalized by Crystal Palace? Not likely.

This Palace side was custom built to batter us. It’s going to be an ugly one.

So you want me to get up at 7:30am on the weekend to watch this Leicester side get brutalized by Crystal Palace? Not likely.

Saturday lunchtime kick off as well

Lazy bastard.

If we have to actually go to the game and watch another shitfest, the least you can do is roll out of bed for it.

I’ve never been more confident of a heavy defeat in my life…we all know what that means.

As for the side. Who cares? He’ll stick with Ward, not solve the balance on the right and whatever good the starting 11 does do will be undercut by the shithead in the dug out and his inane substitutions.

He will probably drop Castagne again.

Lazy bastard.

If we have to actually go to the game and watch another shitfest, the least you can do is roll out of bed for it.
I am lazy.

I hope for two things:

1. People shouldn’t go
2. Those that do should be ready to give the club pelters. Time has come.

2. Those that do should be ready to give the club pelters. Time has come.

This should absolutely be the case but will never, ever happen

Stupid ****s will be singing the Ulloa song, and then jumping up and down for ten minutes singing about Forest getting battered, while their own team fartarse about on the pitch losing two or three nil

Will be a chorus of boos at the end, and that is all

Lazy bastard.

Yep. It'll be freezing cold and ****ing miserable. We'll lose by four, there'll be no sausage rolls and Rodgers will do his waving to the crowd shit with two arms aloft like he's won the title.

The least MA can do is get his ****ing carcase out of bed and join in with the shitfest. I don't have any excuses not to go left in the bag, the least that lazy yank could do is suffer with us.

Prick.

Doesn’t ****ing matter as I said in a previous post, but what the hell:

Iversen

Faes Vestegaard Soyuncu

Albrighton Sounare Mendy Castagne

Maddison

Ihenacho Daka

But he’ll play Tielemans and Dewsbury-Hall in midfield and Justin is a guaranteed starter. And Eze and Zaha will have a ****ing field day.

Evans has pissed me off more than any other player this season. Some captains are vocal on the pitch. Others lead by example. Evans does neither. Yes, I know I picked Vestegaard in the above team. But can anyone seriously suggest he’d be worse than Evans has been?

That 11 is far from what you’d call a great team. But **** me, the usual suspects have been stinking up the joint all season.

Last edited:
Iversen

Castagne
Faes
Evans
Justin

Tielemans
Soumare

Maddison
Iheanacho
Barnes

Vardy