Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Palace v Leeds earlier today. Any management team worth a shit would have all decamped to Selhurst Park to watch our next two opponents play each other. It's basic stuff.

And you’d drop Daka because?
Because I want to see Iheanacho and Vardy together. They’ve historically played well together, but the time Iheanacho came in was the same time the useless **** decided to drop Vardy.

Plus, the jury is still out for me for Daka.

It was Palace v Leeds earlier today. Any management team worth a shit would have all decamped to Selhurst Park to watch our next two opponents play each other. It's basic stuff.

Any out of work managers spotted in the crowd?

Assuming (that even in our dire financial straits) the LCFC training centre can still afford a TV licence and subscriptions - they probably huddled around the telly to watch it.

I'll be going to Meadow Lane to watch Coalville in the FA Cup rather than watch this shit.

I’m going to watch the dog lick her own arsehole rather than watch this shit.

I’ll be there ‘cos I’m a proper fan, not like Ted and Lako

Pair of bumders

Yes, I know I picked Vestegaard in the above team. But can anyone seriously suggest he’d be worse than Evans has been?
Yes. There is a near-infinite list of people I’d rather see in the team, including not just central defenders but footballers of other positions, rugby players, boxers, actors, authors, airline workers, nurses, financial advisors, arsonists, MPs, and professional idiots, living, deceased, fictional, and yet to be born. There is also an extensive list of inanimate objects I’d prefer to see play ahead of Vestergaard.

We approach the 10th match of the season with only four points to show from the first 9 matches. If we do not get a win here and Brendan remains then it's clear that the club hierarchy are either out of their depth and don't realise that BR has to leave. Or that they're so basic that they can't see that £10m plus whatever it costs to acquire a new manager, is worth staying up in the Premier League for instead of getting relegated and losing far more.

The fans need to wake the **** up and actually start voicing what I see all over the internet.

This all began as Rodgers fault
Then it became the boards fault
Next it is the fans fault

We are so ****ing passive as a supporter base.

The fans need to wake the **** up and actually start voicing what I see all over the internet.

I think a lot of supporters have already convinced themselves that the championship won't be all that bad and would make a nice change without realising that the club will be in a terrible financial position without the TV money. I couldn't care less that Top and KP have and will continue to lose fortunes except that it will eventually ruin the club.

I think a lot of supporters have already convinced themselves that the championship won't be all that bad and would make a nice change without realising that the club will be in a terrible financial position without the TV money. I couldn't care less that Top and KP have and will continue to lose fortunes except that it will eventually ruin the club.
Imaging having to go to ****ing Millwall again.

We can’t go down.

Top needs to wake up and smell the ****ing coffee.

King Power have successfully turned our supporters into compliant blobs.

Feed us doughnuts and beer and we'll wave your flags and sing happy birthday to you. Sell us your shite and we'll love you for it.

I’m not watching another Rodgers game. I’m 42 now. You have to use your time well. Unless we are now allowed to hock rotten fruit and veg at him I’m not wasting my time. I’ll be back when the club stops practicing self harm.
Did someone not throw a welly at Peter Taylor?

Totally agree with this.
Anyone who thinks the Championship is OK needs their head checking. If we get relegated, it's a ****ing disaster.

Sad thing is we'll be owned by some American property tycoon by this time next year.

Seems that the board are either penniless or have checked out.

Crazy that there's not even any speculation in today's papers about BR getting booted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669