Leicester v Dirty Leeds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Leeds fan looks like Alan Partridge:icon_lol:

pure class, god i want some more occasions like that.

on a side note i thought we were going to play leeds at some point judging by the thread title

why dont they do fan zone anymore?

I thought they did.:102:

They do Fanzone, but they have canned the Fans Forum as it didn't turn out to be the cult hit that SKY hoped it would be (they hoped it would have a similar following to that of Soccer AM). That, and it was rumoured that Jeff Stelling also threatened to walk out and join ITV, so they offered him the Monday Night gig to appease him.

Meant that Ian Payne was relegated to appearances on SSN for the remainder of his contract.

Last edited:
I love it when people are easily pleased and amused at the most mundane of things.

It fills me with immense pleasure knowing you're all happy.

Last edited:
I love it when people are easily pleased and amused at the most mundane of things.

It fills me with immense pleasure knowing you're all happy.

like carp?

It was me who commentated for the Leicester Vs Leeds match on fanzone. The Leeds fan was such an arrogant tosser!

He made this t-shirt predicting we would lose 4-0... The presenter let me cross that out and reverse the score with a pen live on air before the end of the show!

Did 5 matches that season inc Bolton, Man City (FA CUP) Spurs and Blackburn. The Leeds match was by far the best!

if that's true, you are part of one of my favourite leicester city memories. your commentary had me and my mates pissing ourselves :038: cheers

It was me who commentated for the Leicester Vs Leeds match on fanzone. The Leeds fan was such an arrogant tosser!

He made this t-shirt predicting we would lose 4-0... The presenter let me cross that out and reverse the score with a pen live on air before the end of the show!

Did 5 matches that season inc Bolton, Man City (FA CUP) Spurs and Blackburn. The Leeds match was by far the best!

well done mate was superb

you were fantastic on tv and those highlights of the night are great. especially after i think the 2nd goes in and you call them dirty leeds live on air. nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669