Pre Match Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gally is back. Pheeew, this great news just about makes up for the loss of Adam Smith. Gally to the rescue. Next stop, promotion!

I think there is already an element of pressure on him, with how he has reacted to Beckford at the end of the Peterborough match. Even though it is speculation about whether there is a spat or not

Bit contradictory that bit.

I really hope Beckford isn't dropped. If he is, I'll be really disappointed in Pearson and I might have to seriously rethink whether he deserves a pre season and another transfer window or not.

Hello Top. Didn't realise you contributed to TB.

Actually going to this, which usually means only one thing. Can we please win? I don't even care that we have sod all left to play for, just the thought of scrapping out a 1-0 defeat to f*cking Doncaster at home fills me with immense dread.

No goals in two games for us so we need to stop the drought quickly. If you don't score, you can't win.

No goals in two games for us so we need to stop the drought quickly. If you don't score, you can't win.

You're too sharp for me mate!

Never saw it that way before - but when I think about it I can't think of a single game where we've failed to score and gone on to win the game.

I expect a response after the shambolic defeat at Doncaster before Christmas.

Possibly our worst performance of the season.

Anyone got a spare ticket for todays game they want to sell on.
At my mums and her home phone is not working and could be 72 hours before its put right and online I hate having to pay extra just because its online.

Anyone got a spare ticket for todays game they want to sell on.
At my mums and her home phone is not working and could be 72 hours before its put right and online I hate having to pay extra just because its online.

Erm, I'm confused.

i'm real, bro, you couldn't outreal me on the realist day of your life, with an electric realing machine

You're too sharp for me mate!

Never saw it that way before - but when I think about it I can't think of a single game where we've failed to score and gone on to win the game.

I'm no boffin but I'd bet we've been involved in a game that has remained 0-0 through to the end of extra time only for us to pinch it on penalties, or where we've won 1-0 due to an own-goal ;).

Last edited:
I'm no anorac but I'd bet we've been involved in a game that has remained 0-0 through to the end of extra time only for us to pinch it on penalties, or where we've won 1-0 due to an own-goal ;).
Lincoln. I'd tried to forget that game.

Oh, and anorak. But then, I would know that wouldn't I?

Lincoln. I'd tried to forget that game.

Oh, and anorak. But then, I would know that wouldn't I?

I did change it, I specifically looked for the way to spell it but all it came up with was 'a large type of heavy jacket'. You pedantic fecker, I now wish I'd corrected Prof Rosso on the use of the word 'realist' a few posts previously to redress the balance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670