Match Thread Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, I missed the goal.

I refer back to my earlier comment about Ikeme!

Let's get 5.

My Chrome Google auto-translation is broken.

It does the words and stuff but I still can't understand the commentary.

My Chrome Google auto-translation is broken.

It does the words and stuff but I still can't understand the commentary.

You need to install the ThaiChat plugin, works great

Is it sofa compatible?

NO!!! You ****in idiot, it's a Chrome plugin. Do NOT plug it into your sofa! It creates a feedback loop and you'll end up a constant stream of different Thai voices coming out of your cushions, all jumbled up.

...you'll end up a constant stream of different Thai voices coming out of your cushions, all jumbled up.

I've been taking meds for that - maybe I should look at just rebooting the sofa and upgrading to Beef Monster Munch.

I wonder if NIGEL PEARSON now believes he's done enough to secure his job for another week.

If you were NIGEL PEARSON who would you fight with after the game this time? I reckon he (NIGEL PEARSON) should deck Drinkwater.

I've been taking meds for that - maybe I should look at just rebooting the sofa and upgrading to Beef Monster Munch.

Make sure all of your cushion covers are fully updated as well

I wonder if NIGEL PEARSON now believes he's done enough to secure his job for another week.

If you were NIGEL PEARSON who would you fight with after the game this time? I reckon he (NIGEL PEARSON) should deck Drinkwater.

Peltier for me, should have made sure he actually scored, instead of letting the keeper throw it in the goal. Piss poor.

Stringer: You can understand why I thought it was a penalty. He pointed at the goal.

:icon_conf

I think he should just line them all up and go along the line kicking each of them hard in the crotch. Then throw a surprise in by punching one of them in the face to mix it up.

It's only fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670