Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Richarlison a free header

Good thinking, that one

FFS

As it stands, Everton are two places below us.
Everton.

It'd help if Tielemans could get a single pass to the correct place.
How can he seem like an attractive prospect to Arsenal? Someone who has great ability, but completely shuts down if everything isn't going swimmingly for him. Haven't they just booted out a star player for doing just that?

Genuinely though. Rodgers needs to be held to account for these set pieces. It’s simply not good enough.

If most of us were this bad at one specific element of our jobs I’d expect us to be in the shit with management, and rightly so.
He needs to go.

Is Nacho thick as pig shit? our midfield is not getting on the ball they are hiding at the minute, Everton are a real pile of shit!!!!

Genuinely though. Rodgers needs to be held to account for these set pieces. It’s simply not good enough.

If most of us were this bad at one specific element of our jobs I’d expect us to be in the shit with management, and rightly so.
He will never, ever, EVER admit that it’s a massive problem that he can’t fix. The worrying thing is that he might just be arrogant enough to persevere with whatever the **** he’s doing at the minute.

It’s ****ing embarrassing to be honest. £10million a year. Makes you question why we bother.

I didn’t bother going today because I had stuff to do in the garden and the weather is nice. Currently drinking a beer in admiring my handy work and struggling to give two ****s about yet another non performance.

He will never, ever, EVER admit that it’s a massive problem that he can’t fix. The worrying thing is that he might just be arrogant enough to persevere with whatever the **** he’s doing at the minute.

It’s ****ing embarrassing to be honest. £10million a year. Makes you question why we bother.
At no point have I heard anyone at the club simply say “this is unacceptable” about our set pieces. It should be a personal embarrassment to all involved…and it’s a great broken windows insight into the club. Details not being attended too, sloppy mistakes, half-arsed solutions.

Hey, maybe their defenders will fall asleep again or score an own goal. That seems to be our only method of scoring these days.

BR is defo stubborn his insistence on playing with a 3 man attack is killing us and has done all season. Perez has been none existent some neat touches but that is about it, Daka has actually worked hard and has linked up quite well.

Amartey is like Bambi on ice at the minute the team need to press and move the ball quicker, the issue is we have players who lack the work rate.

We’ve actually been a bit better today, in general. You cannot keep giving goals away like that though, it’s shocking. KDH also looks like a fish out of water at wing back, but that’s not really his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669