Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just speechless.

Proper spursy stuff from a Spurs player.
I have a horrible feeling that he’ll leave us as a Championship side and that utter ****ing lunacy of him wanting to see his name on the scoresheet will be his legacy.

I think we have to make changes.

Thomas is struggling to prevent space for Iwobi. Needs more pressure on the ball.

Soumare on a booking is a disaster waiting to happen. Mendy on, push Youri up.

I know we can be shit, and probably are where we deserve to be. But honestly, we've had hardly any luck this season. Please, gods of football, just give us a ****ing break today.

Nice boring no shots on goal second half please.

Well one shit deflected one for us and a goal.

Thanks.

I know we can be shit, and probably are where we deserve to be. But honestly, we've had hardly any luck this season. Please, gods of football, just give us a ****ing break today.

You can make your own luck at times as they say. Would love to hear Smith's logic for not having Vardy take that pen.

You can make your own luck at times as they say. Would love to hear Smith's logic for not having Vardy take that pen.
Honestly any other player on the pitch but Maddison. So obvious he was going to do something like that. Sooner have Thomas take it.

Please please bring Soumare off before he gets another yellow. I can't bear watching this with thought of playing with 10 hanging over me.

Lovely ball from Castagne, shame Vardy couldn't quite make it. Thought he had it

Sorry but I'm not having this Maddison pile on for missing a pen.

Yes it was a shit pen. But why is Youri letting him take it off him (Youri is captain), Vardy wasn't near it and has also taken plenty of shit pens before. As has Youri.

Maddison had been our best player on the pitch still and is a top class talent. Yes he has an ego - but ****ing hell, we're saying what a bunch of pussies the rest of them are with barely a pair of bollocks to go between them. He's worked harder than anyone else in a blue shirt tonight, and got the assist for Vardy's goal with a quality ball.

So let's not go all in calling our best player a show pony **** for missing a pen maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669