Pre Match Leicester v Everton

I hope your prediction is right.

However, SC is putting pressure on himself. His safety first approach in our last two games means that he has to deliver a win in this game.

If he does, great and his approach is vindicated. If he doesn't, it's fair to begin to ask what the point of him is.
I think this is fair. It’s a lot of pressure. Traditionally we are a very charitable club. We tend to give points to struggling teams who couldn’t buy a point. I really hope that won’t be the case this time. We need a win.

Everton are shit

Totally ****ing awfully embarrassingly shit

Should be a regulation home win all day long

I just hope we keep him if we get relegated.
This makes no sense at all now.

I didn't agree with it when we were facing a points deduction but I could at least see some logic behind it. Now however, relegation would be an abject failure. If it looks like we are close to being cut adrift he should be given his P45. We have to learn from previous mistakes.

2-0 is the most dangerous scoreline on the history of world football

Everyone knows that

This makes no sense at all now.

I didn't agree with it when we were facing a points deduction but I could at least see some logic behind it. Now however, relegation would be an abject failure. If it looks like we are close to being cut adrift he should be given his P45. We have to learn from previous mistakes.
It absolutely does in my small mind.

Everton looked good against Bournemouth and Villa, right up to the point that they really didn't. This might be one where the approach we've seen from Cooper works well - the long we can frustrate them, the more nerves will take hold, and even if they do get a goal they won't be able to trust themselves to hold a lead.
I was at Villa Vs Everton on Saturday and I can tell you that they absolutely did not look good. Their first goal was probably the first time they'd been in the final 3rd of the pitch, and it was 20 mins in - at which point Villa should have been ahead easily.

They had little about them, although Calvert Lewin did seem to bully their defence, particularly Torres, which does concern me slightly.

I think they'll set up similarly against us - stay deep, sit back and frustrate with the aim of getting something flukey or on the counter.

Referee: Darren England.
Assistants:
Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official:
Geoff Eltringham.
VAR: Michael Salisbury.
Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinall.j

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49