Leicester v Forest kick off time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, are people really deluded enough to think we may get into the final.

:102:

We may get into the final. Two thirds of the season gone and we're in a playoff position. I don't think it's at all deluded to suggest we could possibly continue limping along like this for the remaining 15 games and end up in the playoffs. And I'm not sure it'd be that surprising if we then went on to beat one of the other teams in the playoffs over two legs.

It's probably more likely not to happen than actually happen, but it's not like a 100-1 shot or anything. Scunthorpe fans who think they might make the playoff final, now they're deluded. Maybe as high up the table as Donny. But teams already in the playoff places? I think hopeful is the word, not deluded.

Anyway, cheer up Lako you miserable bugger! :056:

:102:

We may get into the final. Two thirds of the season gone and we're in a playoff position. I don't think it's at all deluded to suggest we could possibly continue limping along like this for the remaining 15 games and end up in the playoffs. And I'm not sure it'd be that surprising if we then went on to beat one of the other teams in the playoffs over two legs.

It's probably more likely not to happen than actually happen, but it's not like a 100-1 shot or anything. Scunthorpe fans who think they might make the playoff final, now they're deluded. Maybe as high up the table as Donny. But teams already in the playoff places? I think hopeful is the word, not deluded.

Anyway, cheer up Lako you miserable bugger! :056:

But will someone please explain to me the magic number?

we are the featured match on the championship, whichever match they show as featured is the live game they show on myp2p.

we are the featured match on the championship, whichever match they show as featured is the live game they show on myp2p.

Is this 100% confirmed? My sky planner shows they will feature Watford v Newcastle, West Brom v Derby and our game. How do you know our game is definitely the main featured game out of those ?

Oh and it's The Football League show now :icon_wink

Can I just say that this was a totally drunken comment.

We may, of course get to the final :icon_bigg

Myp2p don't "show" any live games. They just provide links to sites that are showing them.

If our match is due to be shown live on foreign television there's likely to be a stream.

I think its Sweden and a couple of Eastern European countries that show Championship matches on Saturday afternoons, maybe Swedefox can tell us what his local TV guide is saying.

Myp2p don't "show" any live games. They just provide links to sites that are showing them.

If our match is due to be shown live on foreign television there's likely to be a stream.

I think its Sweden and a couple of Eastern European countries that show Championship matches on Saturday afternoons, maybe Swedefox can tell us what his local TV guide is saying.

I remember when I used to get infractions/told off when I used to post sopcast/links to games from myp2p.eu as I was braking the forum rules.

Looks like things have changed.

Last edited:
I remember when I used to get infractions/told off when I used to post sopcast/links to games from myp2p.eu as I was braking the forum rules.

I have made it quite clear that I don't mind people linking to games that are not being shown live in the UK. You're not 'stealing' from Sky if you can't watch the match on TV.

It's still against the rules to post links to streams for games that are being shown on TV in this country.

Is there a feed for this game that I can watch at the match? And if not, what is the point of the lcfc public network that my kids keep trying unsuccessfully to log on to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669