Pre Match Leicester v Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully we can get back to form, despite Huddersfields decent start, if we keep Vaughan quiet we should be ok. NP will probably select an unchanged team , maybe Wood back on the bench, lets regain that winning form/mentality, im going 3-1 win Vardy Nugent King

Last edited:
Hopefully the start of another unbeaten run for djp, and for City too.
No thrashing of the Udders this time I don't think but we need to get back in the winning mentality and keep the K P a fortress.

Hopefully most of the players will be back to being fit as I felt that some of them looked tired against Donny and having had a stormer the game before Dyer looked a shadow of himself. I felt as their left back was a bit inexperienced (he was a cheating twat as well) Dyer should have been allowed to have a crack at him with his pace, but it's gone now.
So lets get back to winning ways.
Up the City!!

Last edited:
I'm coming over for this one so any sort of win will do for me. Swan and Rushes prematch pints anyone?

Hopefully we can get back to form, despite Huddersfields decent start, if we keep Vaughan quiet we should be ok. NP will probably select an unchanged team , maybe Wood back on the bench, lets regain that winning form/mentality, im going 3-1 win Vardy Nugent King
Well, since dpjfox has started the pre-match thread, we should walk it, shouldn´t we?

He'll only tell you it's not possible.

It is possible, but only with the default ones. So there's nowhere near as many to choose from.

I'm using the old paid for version, rather than the new free version, so I don't know if there's a difference. On mine you just have to click on the smiley face when you're making a reply and it shows you the ones that are available.

I'd like to see some changes in the starting line-up for this one. This may seem radical but I'd like to see both Vardy and Nugent on the bench.

Schmeichel

Wailewski Morgan Moore

De Laet Drinkwater Hammond King Dyer

Taylor-Fletcher

Wood

I'd like to see some changes in the starting line-up for this one. This may seem radical but I'd like to see both Vardy and Nugent on the bench.

Schmeichel

Wailewski Morgan Moore

De Laet Drinkwater Hammond King Dyer

Taylor-Fletcher

Wood

Seeing as Wood is still seemingly injured (he didn't play for NZ) and GTF looks so far off the pace he's moving backwards, I doubt you'll get your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566