Pre Match Leicester v Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see some changes in the starting line-up for this one. This may seem radical but I'd like to see both Vardy and Nugent on the bench.

Schmeichel

Wailewski Morgan Moore

De Laet Drinkwater Hammond King Dyer

Taylor-Fletcher

Wood

No Knocky, he ran them ragged in both league games last season

I'd like to see Chris Wood come back in as I think he's the most clinical of our forwards, De Laet needs to find some form too, wouldn't be surprised if its unchanged again though

Today, I´d like to see us bury this season´s hoodoo involving opponents who have managers that are ex-Leicester employees!:018:
Is that too much to ask?:bang:

I thought Da Laet was excellent at Yeovil. But I thought Homer was better against Huddersfield last season...

For no reason at all, here's Remy:
8ynunyqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Today, I´d like to see us bury this season´s hoodoo involving opponents who have managers that are ex-Leicester employees!:018:
Is that too much to ask?:bang:

I think it probably is considering we don't play them until tomorrow.

Even worse. Look, it's been a long week. I'm just trying to shorten it a bit. :)

Anyway, it looks as though Wood and GTF are back in contention for Saturday.

.......................catastrophic effects of global warming in a series of extreme weather events that usher in global cooling and leads to a new ice age.

To be precise
Does that mean the pools panel would be used ( thank you smith and jones)

Anyway, it looks as though Wood and GTF are back in contention for Saturday.

Would like to see Wood given a proper run in the team to be honest and not fussed if he replaced Nuge or Vardy as both put a good shift in, but haven't really produced anything as of yet this season.

Would like to see Wood given a proper run in the team to be honest and not fussed if he replaced Nuge or Vardy as both put a good shift in, but haven't really produced anything as of yet this season.

I agree with this fully, we cannot continue to carry to non scoring strikers as sooner or later the penalties will stop as refs will think we're getting too many and stop giving them. Wood, IMO, is the most clinical of our strikers and I feel he would of taken many of the chances Nuge and Vardy have wasted.

However based on his performance at Carlisle who provided little in the way of a defence,I wouldn't trust Wood to hit a barn door with a shovel.

oh you mean the game where he scored a hattrick?

How about the fact he scored so many last season both for us and Millwall before his knee injury which he was never allowed to recover fully from?

This has got 2-0 written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570