Pre Match Leicester v Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

With the reported injury list mounting it would seem that we are very light on the ground in terms of midfielders.

Personally I don't see us getting too much out of this. I predict a bore draw 1-1 with Beckford getting ours and one of our cast offs getting theirs.

Re: Hull (H)

Leicester to win and the play off bandwagon to start up all over again!

If the reported injured quartet of Danns, Wellens, Gallagher & Drinkwater fail to make it who is going to play in the centre of midfield?

Oakley (is he still here)? Johnson (is he still alive)? Bamba? Anyone else?!

If the reported injured quartet of Danns, Wellens, Gallagher & Drinkwater fail to make it who is going to play in the centre of midfield?

Oakley (is he still here)? Johnson (is he still alive)? Bamba? Anyone else?!

Judging by todays Mercury not for long!

Bamba came on at Blackpool and played in midfield.

Maybe someone who was there can confirm it, but from the TV pictures it looked like Peltier played in midfield at Chelsea when he replaced Gallagher, until SSL went off, when he went to right back.

Marshall can play an advanced midfield role.

Can't get promoted, can't get relegated

Only thing to remotely look forward to is hindering the promotion push of other teams - and even that only serves to remind us how completely and utterly shit we are right now

Pile of utter cack

Too many matches + tradition of players not especially interested in playing with knocks if the going is tough / nothing to play for = patched up team = low attendance and probably poor result.

Can't get promoted, can't get relegated

Only thing to remotely look forward to is hindering the promotion push of other teams - and even that only serves to remind us how completely and utterly shit we are right now

Pile of utter cack

I'm equally as despondent/bored with it. Even if we get a result here we'll contrive to lose the next one.

i thought we had a big squad?, hope we dont throw King in too soon, although in theory its an important game, is it really?? for NP maybe, Wellens Danns and Drinkwater seem to leave the pitch the other night without treatment it maybe they just have minor knocks or exhausted.As for the match IMO id play Mills/Morgan in centre defence SSL rb Sol midfield to mark Koren, Marrshall definately from the start, Im sure NP will get them "up for this game" Im expecting a 2-1 win with a much changed team Nugent brace

i thought we had a big squad?, hope we dont throw King in too soon, although in theory its an important game, is it really?? for NP maybe, Wellens Danns and Drinkwater seem to leave the pitch the other night without treatment it maybe they just have minor knocks or exhausted.As for the match IMO id play Mills/Morgan in centre defence SSL rb Sol midfield to mark Koren, Marrshall definately from the start, Im sure NP will get them "up for this game" Im expecting a 2-1 win with a much changed team Nugent brace

Koren is injured.

The hype that said we had a big squad has evaporated. The season itself has evaporated. Players dropping out with minor injuries always occurs in these situations. This game has an of 'end of season' going through the ritual written right through it.

The hype that said we had a big squad has evaporated. The season itself has evaporated. Players dropping out with minor injuries always occurs in these situations. This game has an of 'end of season' going through the ritual written right through it.

Without wanting to stir up a play offs push we are only 5 points off Blackpool if we win our game in hand. I'd be pretty sure Pearson won't have given up on securing a play off place as easily as the supporters seem to have done.

Without wanting to stir up a play offs push we are only 5 points off Blackpool if we win our game in hand. I'd be pretty sure Pearson won't have given up on securing a play off place as easily as the supporters seem to have done.

There are 4 other teams between us and Blackpool that also have a game in hand as well as Ipswich, 1 point behind us, also with a game in hand.

It doesn't matter how far we are behind Blackppol as I don't think that they'll be in the mix at the end of the season any more than we will.

There are 4 other teams between us and Blackpool that also have a game in hand as well as Ipswich, 1 point behind us, also with a game in hand.

It doesn't matter how far we are behind Blackppol as I don't think that they'll be in the mix at the end of the season any more than we will.

As it stands Blackpool are 5th, anything else is just guess work.

We could move Marshall into the middle, put Nugent on the wing with Dyer on the other.

Hopefully one CM at least will be fit.

We could move Marshall into the middle, put Nugent on the wing with Dyer on the other.

Hopefully one CM at least will be fit.

We could play everyone out of position, it'd we mental but why not.

Have you been interviewed for the England job yet?

All the doubtfull players will be fine and we'll be back to winning ways at home again. It's going to be tight with our defence playing the way it has recently and coming up against two 'shit' City rejects so no chance of a clean sheet but we'll still win this.

Seems like a massive fan over-reaction to the last result to be honest. Yes it was disappointing the way we lost 2 points but we weren't that bad so still confident of a result despite all you miserable gits fearing the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669