Match Thread Leicester v Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to work out which scribble means 'log in'. That's 3 feckin goals I've missed

If you use "chrome" as your browser it will help you translate it.

The signup flow is a wee bit convoluted, but you'll figure it out....and save it for next time...it's the best quality stream I've found.

Yeah unfortunately no streams on the mainstream streaming sites but least they've got rid of the black dots on trulife this week!!

I finally found mine again and worked out my login. Woop. Now hopefully they'll show those goals again!

move over Gally we've got a better striker of the ball now

I finally found mine again and worked out my login. Woop. Now hopefully they'll show those goals again!

They usually show the highlights from the first half during half-time.

I finally found mine again and worked out my login. Woop.

I wrote mine down last game. Couldn't find the piece of paper today. New log in today - pinned the log-in/password up behind the monitor for next time.

It's the button at the top of the screen that says "Login".

Have sorted it now, for some reason I didn't have any of the options at the top when viewing in Firefox.

Is there any way of delaying the FoxesPlayer commentary so that it syncs with the video stream?

Me too. :icon_redf

The thais must think there are millions of us.

Does everyone else have a picture of a pretty flower under their log-in name? Mainly white petals with an orangey-red centre.

Excellent, almost time for that advertising jingle that sounds like a ****ed up Belle & Sebastian song.

When I try to register on true life what are you supposed to put in that last box where it states something in thai

When I try to register on true life what are you supposed to put in that last box where it states something in thai

A username/ screen name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00