Match Thread Leicester v Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Hard to tell from the stream really but looked as if it could have been 2 footed. Didn't look to catch the player but in the laws of the game the ref may have been right though want to see a better shot of it before saying if it was right or not.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Stringer is deaf. He says the City fans are chanting that we only get poor refs.

Polar Bear

That was not a red you silly little arsehole ref!

I support reds for two-footed lunges. This one may not have been so bad, but mis-timed or malicious ones can cause serious injury. Players should stop doing them.

M17TT C

Going to be a long last half hour now so I'd be surprised if we get anything from this now as they looked dangerous enough against 11. Hopefully I'm wrong but we seem to be masters of our own downfall recently.

gregs_y2k

It was a definite red, two footed and he caught him above the ankle, no complaints and McKenna's lucky he's not leaving the field on a stretcher

Graz

I hope we dont play backs to the wall like we did at their place.

We might not have a choice.

Stupid moment from Danns. Let's hope it doesn't cost us. We haven't even got midfielders we can put on to plug the gap. Bamba is the only option.

M17TT C

Would have maybe left Nuge up front on his own but Beckford has probably got more in the tank. Needed to make the midfield more solid though so had to be done really bringing Bamba on - hopefully it pays off this time.

Polar Bear

Danns' reaction was a bit worrying, it suggested he thought he'd done nothing wrong at all. I hope NP and the coaching staff go through this with him and get him to cut it out of his game.

M17TT C

Really needed that 3rd then - unlucky from Drinkwater and great shot from Bamba off the post.

gregs_y2k

Should have sealed it there, Great effort by Bamba though after we retained possession

lanxfox jnr

Probably the best football I've seen all day, Drinky and Bamba were seriously unlucky with their efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669