Pre Match Leicester v Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Nugent seems out of touch but we all know he scores against Ipswich. Hopefully Miguel is fit to replace Konch, but this is a good chance to get back to winning ways. I think we will with a 2-0 win Nugent 2

Last edited:
5-0 Leicester. Worthington 3, Munro, Beattie (og)

Mahrez may get a game. Knocky was a bit wasteful tonight not just because Youngy said so but mentioned on 5Live too. Mahrez has looked good coming on and now has scored a goal. Perhaps give him a start and see what he could do. There will always be other options from the bench which this season we have been able to fill usually with players who can make a difference when asked to.

Ipswich is the sort of game where you need something a little bit different to open them up. Once we get ahead I would feel we could get more against them. Might not be an idea to put Moore back too soon as we have to adjust for Konch's absence although some might say he has been absent in some games when he's playing. Not seen it so no idea why it was a straight red but the Radio Nottingham/5Live team couldn't see why it was a straight red even.

Last edited:
Maybe a chance for young Jeff and Lloyd to link up again, or bring in Miquel.
Possibly mahrez for knock as well.
Rest as is.

Taking my cousin to this one, will most likely be a bore fest of epic proportions.

Normal service resumed - three nil home win

All penalties, of course. Three 'last men' sent off as a result

As this is not a derby, nor a high profile fixture can we expect any buggery in the stands? If so, will this be ok?

As this is not a derby, nor a high profile fixture can we expect any buggery in the stands? If so, will this be ok?

You can, and you can probably expect those heavy-handed plods to interject and ruin it for you. This country.........

Rape of any kind is probably acceptable in such a low profile game, as it's way down on the priority list for 'the plod'

No incest of any kind, however

Can I be racist at this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572