Pre Match Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Enzo proactively mentioning Alves in press conferences then? If so he must be in his plans

Alves Might get on the bench for Leeds or Middlesbrough or more likely being the extra one in the stand in case of a sudden emergency with a view to being on the bench for the Watford game with a view to actually coming on. Be almost a year, about 11 months, at that point, from his little cameo performance at MK Stadium

**** Leeds. With a dirty stick tipped with ebola.

I hope we bum them so hard they bleed from the arse for a fortnight. Detestable club.

3-0

Shove Yorkshire up your arse ya dirty Leeds bastards

Big problems tonight for those that normally come in by train from Harborough, Kettering and other places south. Big emergency works on the line near Harborough is seeing trains diverted via Corby and arriving in Leicester from the north, delays of about 45 minutes. Hourly Rail Replacement Bus service from Kettering and Harborough. Likely to be a lot more than usual travelling by car, so don't leave your journey until the last minute if you use the A6 or the M1.

I think that the next two matches could well be draws. Leeds and 'boro are both in good current form. After the International break, we should be able to go on another long winning streak.

BREAKING NEWS:
Leicester City’s Championship clash against Leeds United will be the first game of the season to use a new ‘high visibility’ winter ball.

I knew you would be excited!

I'm on holiday but was hoping to watch this on my phone, and just realised Sky Go doesn't work when you're out of the country. Boo.

Anyone know if it's on TV in Spain?

I'm on holiday but was hoping to watch this on my phone, and just realised Sky Go doesn't work when you're out of the country. Boo.

Should be. It’s being carried by most of the international carriers. If not, it’ll be available on the Foxes Hub thing.

MAVIDIDI ESTA SCORCHIOOOO!!!

Sky Go works fine in Europe

VPN?

Will we keep the run going or with Lord Bamford be celebrating with a Thhwooofy Coffee and thhinammon thinkles?

Leicester City have won their last two home league games against Leeds United, winning 1-0 in March 2022 and 2-0 in October 2022.

Leeds have won just one of their last nine league matches against Leicester (D4 L4), a 3-1 away win in January 2021 under Marcelo Bielsa.

Leicester have won each of their last nine league games, the club’s joint-longest run in the Football League, previously doing so in February 2014 also in the Championship. Indeed, the Foxes could also be only the second side in the second tier to win as many as 14 of their first 15 games to begin a season after Bristol City in 1905-06.

Leeds have won four of their last five league games (L1), one more than their first nine league games of the season (W3 D4 L2), though have lost two of their last three on the road (W1).

Only Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (11) has been involved in more Championship goals this season than Leeds’ Crysencio Summerville (10 – 6 goals, 4 assists), with eight of those involvements coming in his last five appearances (5 goals, 3 assists).

If you use your phone data then Sky Go will work abroad

I'm in Gran Canaria and it's telling me I cant access it
Oooooh look at Jacob Reece-Mogg over here. ‘I can do better than four nights in a 4000 bedroom, 12 Sun lounger B&B in Benidorm.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566