Pre Match Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff the number of games, or any tiredness

We will beat them because they are feckin wank

They're unlikely to finish fifth in the league, there best bet for European qualification is to take both cups seriously.

Stuff the number of games, or any tiredness

We will beat them because they are feckin wank

Yet the only team this season that completely stopped us playing.

Lovely - nice tough game tonight and extra time. Let's hope West Ham give them a hard match on Saturday night so when they arrive at the KP they are knackered. Coming over from the USA for this one - can't wait !

Clyne, Lovren, Mignolet, Ibe, Benteke, Allen, even Caulker, are heavily involved in their first team.

I'll give you Mignolet and Clyne, and possibly Ibe.

But I'd hardly call the rest as being heavily involved. Benteke hasn't started in the last 5 matches (excluding FA Cup), Lovren has been injured for ages, Allen hasn't started a Premier League game since the start of December, and Caulker hasn't started a non FA Cup game for them yet.

Its written in the stars... Vardy does his knee ligaments, mahrez his hamstring and we lose 2-0. Disaster.

Ranieri has given a statement that these players can win the title unaided. We need to get the tempo right from the start and get the win. then we have two free hits....

Schmeichel
Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
Kante
Mahrez Drinkwater Albrighton
Okazaki
Vardy

Gray, Ulloa, King waiting in the wings

Lawro says draw, so three home points are in the bag

Hardly worth going, now

Should beat these and I can't wait to see that overhyped eurohipster show pony Klopp contorting his face in all manner of whacky ways.

4-0 Leicester
Mahrez (2)
Okazaki
Albrighton

No Amartey tomorrow. Not match fit.
We may as well have bought nothing but one-legged pirates in the transfer window. Another fail for the recruitment team. Unless it was Pea Son's fault. I'm betting it was Pea Son, the bastard. Once we've sacked him a third time we should re-employ him only to break his heart again by sacrificing the thing he loves most in the centre circle: his hair.

Chilly evening by all accounts but our win will warm the cockles. 2-1 to the beautiful sexy blue boys, Mahrez and a nice home one for Shinji.

Is it really gonna be that cold? It's been beautiful on the south coast all day. Felt like spring.

I feel like such a defector. I want to be freezing my nuts off at the KP. :(

It's been beautiful on the south coast all day. Felt like spring.

South coast of where. It's freezing on the Kent coast and we haven't seen the sun all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669