Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes is ****ing shit....he's not the only one being poor today but how many months of absolute shit do we have to put up with. The academy badge is worth a fortune....go and score a hattrick.

Just watching the replay again. Chilwell is ****ing useless in defending that ball in. Why he drifts back on his own to play both Liverpool players onside is anyone's guess. I'll say it again; he's not a defender.

They’re good, but they’re not actually having to do anything that difficult to piss all over us. We look scared and haven’t really bothered them with or without the ball.

I hate piling in on a player, but Barnes has looked lost.

The only positive is that it’s only one, but I can’t see where we’re going to turn it round currently. Over to you, Big Bren.

Rubbish at the back & offering nothing up front. This could get nasty. Again far,far too much sitting off & letting them play. We've done absolutely nothing other than look as if we're scared of them. Bitterly disappointing. I've actually no idea what they're attempting to do...& neither do they by the look of it. We've been ****ing awful 3 games in a row. Lets not forget we were complete shite against Norwich too, not just the big teams.

We're 2nd in the Premier league and playing the future champions....

Yea **** trying to be the 12th man, we should be smashing these.
Said absolutely no one, anywhere, ever. Do you think that there isn't any middle ground between smashing Liverpool and not bothering to turn up? There certainly is, and we haven't found it. We have been dull, slow in moving the ball, dreadful with our passing and appalling in possession. We've done brilliantly this season and are good value for our second place but let's not pretend we have been anything other than dull as dishwater for the past 3 league games. Getting excited over such pedestrian rubbish is difficult for even the most die hard of fans.

Liverpool should lose for the western union ads in the break. I wont berate the lads for being bossed by a team that cost £350-400m

Last week I had a Man City Fan asking me why we have Mahrez the freedom of the pitch, I've just had an identical message from a Liverpool fan regarding Salah

Said absolutely no one, anywhere, ever. Do you think that there isn't any middle ground between smashing Liverpool and not bothering to turn up? There certainly is, and we haven't found it. We have been dull, slow in moving the ball, dreadful with our passing and appalling in possession. We've done brilliantly this season and are good value for our second place but let's not pretend we have been anything other than dull as dishwater for the past 3 league games. Getting excited over such pedestrian rubbish is difficult for even the most die hard of fans.

1-0

Try getting behind them, might make a difference.

Strangely I thought you had more about you than this post.

Never mind
Look, I do get what you mean. Sometimes it is ****ing frustrating to sit in a stadium making less noise than a theatre audience and the pissing off 15 minutes early by some is a disgrace. I also know that sitting here surrounded by the fecking in-laws rather than being there means I don't really know what it's like tonight but I do think that the last three performances have caught up with the fans and its a bit like they are already settling themselves with the fact that this is going to be another of those insipid showings. It's difficult to blame them. As we have been so very poor again so far. Apologies for the sarcastic response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00