Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
just hope when we get back to fixtures against the rest that we remember how we played for those 8 matches and have the confidence that we are a good side. If we don’t do that, the gap with fifth will narrow pretty quickly

The last two games do suggest there is something in our ability to be up for big games. We’ve been nervy and full of errors.
Maybe we are just not as good as those teams. I don't know it's difficult to work out. You're right, there are so many unforced mistakes but that has a lot to do with the tinkering that Rodgers has been doing over the last few games. I actually think changing the shape and tactics in the first place when unforced was a mistake. We haven't looked right since the league game against Everton. Even when we thrashed Villa I thought we looked a little prone to errors and if Villa weren't so utterly shit it would have been more obvious.

Today, we are defensively a shambles though and this playing it out from the back bollocks is causing us more and more issues. Barnes and Tielemans are ****ing terrible again.

This season we have suposedly the best defence in the Prem (so far). How come we're now so poor?

Maybe we are just not as good as those teams. I don't know it's difficult to work out. You're right, there are so many unforced mistakes but that has a lot to do with the tinkering that Rodgers has been doing over the last few games. I actually think changing the shape and tactics in the first place when unforced was a mistake. We haven't looked right since the league game against Everton. Even when we thrashed Villa I thought we looked a little prone to errors and if Villa weren't so utterly shit it would have been more obvious.

Today, we are defensively a shambles though and this playing it out from the back bollocks is causing us more and more issues. Barnes and Tielemans are ****ing terrible again.

Agree with a lot of that.

The need for rotation has played a role in previous games, but we don’t look right.

I cannot think of any praise I can pay any of our team after that first half performance. So many unforced errors and such poor passing from nearly everyone. It's like a knife through butter when Liverpool attack and we are going down easier than a Catholic priest in an all boys' boarding school.

Our fans don't deserve this team

#dead

Gray on right, albrighton on left. Barnes and Tielemans off. Tell them to grow a set. Tell schmeichel not to think hes cruyff.

Agree with a lot of that.

The need for rotation has played a role in previous games, but we don’t look right.
It was just a bit odd to have won 6 or 7 on the bounce and then change the shape without the need to do so. Since then, we have been so inconsistent as have our selections. It has to have an effect and I think we are seeing it in practice at the moment.

I still think wed be beating most other sides, which is exactly what we do. So I dont expect this to be any different. Still love every one of em.

Totally outclassed, more due to our complete shiteness, wrong formation and playing again with ten men (Barnes) rather than they being brilliant

Don't think we've had a single shot at goal

Awful

I'm not going to pick on anyone but it's been embarrassingly easy for Liverpool - we look frightened and confused - not got anywhere near their goal - hoping for a massive improvement in 2nd half

Harvey the poor bastard shouldn't be anywhere near this team.

We're not in a title challangr though. The sooner our fans get back in their place the better. The stadium is full of people completely sanitised by what we've done.

I imagine some of the useless ****ers don't even want to be here

Or this performance doesn't deserve celebrating.

We're 2nd in the Premier league and playing the future champions....

Yea **** trying to be the 12th man, we should be smashing these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00