Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy should have had 3

He needs to start earning his salary soon.

That was possibly the weirdest half of football I've ever seen.

Not a clue what to make of it.
Feels like we limped to half time and yet probably had the better chances.

Barnes has to pick up the runners going passed him Ricardo is being overloaded too often.

Barnes is shirking every aspect of the game.

I'd be giving him a massive kick up the arse at half time. We are carrying him.

We're getting some joy looking more direct for Vardy in behind, if we keep doing that Liverpool will either drop back a bit more and we'll get more time on the ball, or Vardy will finish one.

I reckon Amartey is doing alright all things considered. Besides, we don't really have too many options. Mane is a handful.

At least he is a position to score Perez and Nacho would not have been!
Indeed, but he needs to be putting at least 1 of those away otherwise it's a poor performance at the end of the day.

He's consistently missing chances that used to be his bread and butter.

If Evans can't shake it off at half time I'd put Daley-Campbell on and move Amartey to replace Evans. Amartey's never been a full back never mind the number of times he's played there in the past

If Evans comes off I pray to the heavens that Ndidi isn’t asked to play centre back. He is the only one stopping (at least a few of) their numerous breaks

We're getting some joy looking more direct for Vardy in behind, if we keep doing that Liverpool will either drop back a bit more and we'll get more time on the ball, or Vardy will finish one.
Agree, that’s the play for us second half. Bit more direct. We can’t pass it out of our half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669