Pre Match Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, we're actually bothering with a pre match thread ? We could just as easily skip to the post match thread & write it now.

They'll score as many as they feel like, have the game won after half an hour, bring on the kit man & some young lad who won a competition in the Liverpool Echo as subs at half time to see out the game. We'll score late on when it's too late to do any good, Maddison will come out after the game & say everything is just fine.

Then our lot will queue up outside the Liverpool dressing room to get autographs & that'll be that.

The only unknown is which one of our ****ers is gonna gift them the first goal. It was Iversen at Fulham, Castagne against Everton, Tielemans against Wolves, Maddison against Bournemouth… who’s next in line or will it be a repeat offender?

You watch, we'll turn up and win this one.

Yeah you get the felling we will get relegated in the most Leicester City way.

We'll probably best Liverpool and Newcastle and then concede in the last min to West Ham and go down on goal difference.

Either that or 3 complete hammerings coming up!

When the manager is saying he didn't see yesterday coming despite highlighting after the Everton game that we were wide open in the middle of the pitch (made no change) whilst also saying he didn't speak to the players after the game, you just know it's over and this is pointless.

The manager isn't managing
The players aren't fighting
The writing is on the wall

Yeah you get the felling we will get relegated in the most Leicester City way.

We'll probably best Liverpool and Newcastle and then concede in the last min to West Ham and go down on goal difference.

Either that or 3 complete hammerings coming up!

It'll be the last bit. For us to win one of the 3 left we need the opposition to suffer badly with food poisoning. Possibly even The Salmon Mousse levels of food poisoning.

Gutless and spineless ****s.

It really comes to something when you are envious of how Everton played.

Simple, minimal passing, counter-attacking football. Now, what team used to play that way very effectively?

Gutless and spineless ****s.

It really comes to something when you are envious of how Everton played.

Simple, minimal passing, counter-attacking football. Now, what team used to play that way very effectively?
That’s what I was thinking when watching them.
Prime 2015/16
But Sean Dyche teams don’t play football

( mind you getting booked in the 17 th minute for time wasting, was prime Dyche ;). )

The only unknown is which one of our ****ers is gonna gift them the first goal. It was Iversen at Fulham, Castagne against Everton, Tielemans against Wolves, Maddison against Bournemouth… who’s next in line or will it be a repeat offender?
My money's on Youri. For the umpteenth time.

Dispossesed 35 yards out, either a through ball that splits the defence & a goal or it goes out wide, crossed in, goal. Take your pick.

It's definitely worth looking at Liverpool players who never score isn't it ? Win a few bob to ease the pain a little.

Milner ?

How about Van Dijk or Konate from a corner ? Trent from a free kick ?

I reckon I'm going to spread a few quid around those & maybe one other. Just to have an interest in the game really.

EDIT - & possibly the Salah hat-trick

It's definitely worth looking at Liverpool players who never score isn't it ? Win a few bob to ease the pain a little.

Milner ?

I reckon I'm going to spread a few quid around those & maybe one other. Just to have an interest in the game really.

Best odds on Robbie Fowler?

Milner ?

All of the above.

And Nunez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675