Match Thread Leicester v Manchester City - Community Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory behind Perez playing works perfectly - a striker who will offer width but is also a big goal threat. The reality is anything but. It baffles me that he gets in the matchday squad, let alone the starting 11

I despair at KS distribution so I don't blame him.

It's utter garbage
It is, and has been for a very long time. But he made THAT save n the cup final so you can't criticize him for anything.

Sorry it isn’t. Sometimes it is but certainly he completes more accurate than inaccurate passes.
I think BR reaction tells you everything about KS distribution.

He gets incredibly ****ed off with it in most games.

The theory behind Perez playing works perfectly - a striker who will offer width but is also a big goal threat. The reality is anything but. It baffles me that he gets in the matchday squad, let alone the starting 11

I said it the other day, but it's so frustrating that we have to play Perez and yet have more talented players who won't even make the match day squad this season.

If you ignore position, you'd much rather have KDH, Daka, Nacho, Castagne, Soumare, Praet in the team than Perez. We just still have nothing on the right.

Never seen Brendan like that before. What pissed him off? Schmeichels kick?

There is a massive gap on the Man City defensive right side because Mahrez appears to be completely disinterested in tracking back. Therefore, there is an opportunity to attack almost every time if we move the ball left early. BR was pissed off that one of those opportunities wasn't taken.

I said it the other day, but it's so frustrating that we have to play Perez and yet have more talented players who won't even make the match day squad this season.

If you ignore position, you'd much rather have KDH, Daka, Nacho, Castagne, Praet in the team than Perez. We just still have nothing on the right.
With what we do have I'd rather Albrighton.

Oh FFS, stop talking about Jack ****ing Grealish you bunch of wankers
I was kidding the pre match comments but they genuinely do seem to think Grealish is Ronaldo

Have I missed something? I really don’t see how he’s worth 100m.

Daka should start the season. I say again, Vardy should no longer be an integral part of the starting 11. A big part of the squad, absolutely. But no more.
After a couple of friendless and half of this game? Last season he was clearly carrying an injury.

seriously, give the guy time.

On a side note

Mahrez looks like the twat that he is.

I'd like to see Soumare and KDH, but our central midfield 3 are just so good.

I think KDH might be the new backup for Maddison though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669