Match Thread Leicester v Manchester City (league Cup QF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may come back to bite me on the arse but Ward looks a really, very good keeper to me.

Cue Robert Green style **** up now.

And the worst thing about this by the way is that they still get the shits as a team if you have a proper game plan.
Chelsea proved that.

Quite.

I'd play 6-0-4 against them. The 4 would be high up all the time and the back 6 would just play long balls. The entire Man City style and plan is eliminated in one move. Of course, they'd adjust and react to it, but it would make them think. At the moment, the lack of interest in trying against them is an embarrassment to the league.

Here's a stat from the first half: Leicester City player with the most passes in the first half...

Danny Ward with 18!!!!!!

Sorry just finished rearranging my sock draw.

Well I'm glad we waited a full 8 minutes to make a ****ing blindingly obvious change.
Honestly, what’s the point? What difference does those 8 mins make? Should have just done it at half time.

He really doesn’t have a clue does he?

Honestly, what’s the point? What difference does those 8 mins make? Should have just done it at half time.

He really doesn’t have a clue does he?

Unwritten rules of shit management. About an hour of awful shit has to be tolerated before you can try for the last 30.

If that passage of play didn't sum up Puel nicely I don't know what else does. Maguire, great little run through into midfield, finds Gray out wide, rather than attempt to put a cross in or take his man on, he opts to play it back and retain possession. We then end up losing it any way. Why not just take the man on, if you can't get a cross in try and get a ****in free kick or something.. anything more exciting and proactive than what you actually did...

Is there any explanation for Vardy not being involved at all? Is he injured?

At least Maddison is on now but he's our only player of any quality there. The rest are all terribly out of form or just plain terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669