Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City (League cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to this, but mainly because we're having dinner at the ground before KO and sitting in padded seats away from the plebs.

I'd pop Wasi or Miguel in at centre-half and give RDL another hour or so for fitness, even though he wasn't very good at the weekend. GTF needs games because he's first choice backup for the next month or so with Wood out. I'd say Schlupp at left back just for a bit of rotation but him and RDL playing against Man City's wing backs would probably result in a massacre.

Perhaps a 443 of Logan (nows his chance) De Laet, Wasilewski, Miguel, Koncheskey, James, King, Drinkwater, Taylor-Fletcher, Nugent, Vardy.

I've just read that Aguero will be out but Jovetic could be back. I'd expect Milner, Dzeko, Martinez, Kolarov, Lescott etc to start too.

I'm counting Logan twice.

I've just read that Aguero will be out but Jovetic could be back. I'd expect Milner, Dzeko, Martinez, Kolarov, Lescott etc to start too.

Thank god for that. Aguero will be a huge loss. We should wipe the floor with them now.

Thank god for that. Aguero will be a huge loss. We should wipe the floor with them now.

Off the back of an epic game at Bayern and then the joy of thrashing Arsenal, we could catch them tired and complacent.

Funkcats to return from his loan to score a De Vries-esque last minute winner.

If he plays then Dzeko is absolutely guaranteed to bag 3 or 4 goals.

its a shame that most of the man city team will be 'reserves' with something to prove. lets hope they are so busy counting their money they are complacent about the fixture. not sure what team i fancy nige to put out. cant see a result for us (which i dont see as a negative anyway, given the opposition) so why play our first choice when we have a vital game saturday ?

I would take:
Leicester 0-6 Man City.
QPR 1-2 Leicester.

if we win , we would get little credit , just "man city reserverves", if we get hammerred as most expect, only us will realise we had other priorities and therefore fielded a weakened team, im hoping we do ourselves proud, win lose or draw and come thro unscathed both on the injury front and morale, i never predict a loss for Leicester well not since Cardiff away last season, if we manage to get thro this round then great but id sooner get 3points Saturday, for the record im expecting a 1-4 thumping GTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566