Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired heavy legs. Niggling injuries. Rotate the squad or stick with the first choice? Regardless of this, we are playing a side that will stretch us and toy with us. 4-0 to Man City.

I agree - so far - but do you think he has had the opportunity to prove what he can do? I feel there has to be a talent there and he needed time to develop. As we have seen this year players need time to get to a good, some a really good, level.

We have to give him a shot sometime or sell him on.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I doubt if we are in a position to lose any squad members. Krameric will get his chance. He's been mainly ineffective so far but hopefully he will start to shape up. We have the necessary numbers/ depth for a middle or bottom end of the table outfit but the options are not fully convincing if we intend to compete for a top six place. Mickey's 0-4 prediction seems slightly OTT pessimistic - even by my standards - but I think I know where he may be coming from. This is the time of the season where the advantage of money laden Man City with there richness of options can come to the top.

If we can come through this phase not too badly damaged then it would be great.

I fear we are going to get beaten - but Man City have their bad days and I hope for a draw.

What a huge game to win this could be. It would take us six points clear of third and ten clear of fifth at the halfway stage.

No rotation for me. We pick our best available team and get into 'em.

Looking forward to it.

Why would you want to pay, when you can get a perfectly good stream?!

Can't be just me, but I've yet to find a stream that is of decent picture quality, isn't two or three minutes behind the live action or else doesn't stop buffering for several minutes at a time.

Can't be just me, but I've yet to find a stream that is of decent picture quality, isn't two or three minutes behind the live action or else doesn't stop buffering for several minutes at a time.
You're not alone.

Don't bet on it!

We're 3/1 to win this match whilst Man City are odds on.

1. Do I back us in the knowledge that what I do cannot possibly affect real life events like football match outcomes?
2. Do I back Man City and accept that I'm controlled by some higher power?
3. Do I delete my betting account and stop this nonsense for ever?

1. Do I back us in the knowledge that what I do cannot possibly affect real life events like football match outcomes?

Your choice. We need somebody to blame.

4. Find a better game to bet on?

Most of the streams I've watched have been decent - being a minute or two behind doesn't bother me. Your choice though I guess.

For me it's just the reliability and the fact that I can't watch a stream through my TV.

Get a chromecast. Approx £20 - and it comes with some good freebies -
http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/chromecast/get-offers/

It will let you stream most things from your chrome browser on your PC/tablet/phone to your TV, including dodgy football streams. It can also be used to show stuff on your TV from a lot of apps, including BT Sport, YouTube etc.

Don't know if they're available in the UK but I have an Amazon Firestick on my TV and I stream from my Kindle to it. It's pretty much the same as a Chromecast.

We will concede in the first 5 minutes. Taken to the cleaners.

Very nervous tonight. Think we'll struggle here and fear Man City could pull us apart with tired legs and not much room to rotate.

I hope we can get an early goal.

Not getting destroyed and keeping our fighting spirit is the key here, then get back to winning ways against Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669