Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
to say nothing of the massive risk Hamza presents for a sending off.
he has a reputation and they’ll be looking for an excuse.expect the ref to be crowded from minute 1.

Hmmm, you've got me thinking now. Fernandes and Hamza - it's got penalty written all over it.

I can see it now.

Chelsea will be getting stuffed 4-0, and we concede a 93rd minute United winner that bounces off Wes Morgan’s bellend, hits the post and then goes in.

It's ****ing horrible

Hamza could very well see himself off here. Bruno is ****ing miles away from him in terms of intelligence and he'll know what to do to get the young man into trouble. That penalty bet looks excellent.

Defensively it's a horror show. Albrighton, as proven many times, is not a wing back.

Hope I'm wrong and they make me look silly.
I just can't see any other defensive option that makes sense. A back 4 with our options just doesn't make sense. Hamza has to be to allow NDidi or himself to harass Bruno, but not sure how it will pan out.

To me, with two strikers, it seems more like it's going to be Yiouri looking for long balls through to Vardy or hoping Kelechi can do what Barnes couldn't and put one away. It's not an ideal lineup but I don't know how I'd improve it myself.

Choudhury’s hardly been seen throughout the whole of restart, and all of a sudden he’s first ****ing choice in the final day decider for the Champions League spot?

its ****ing wibble of the highest order

Perhaps the manager has picked a team and tactics to have the best chance of beating united and has worked on it with the players all week.

Choudhury’s hardly been seen throughout the whole of restart, and all of a sudden he’s first ****ing choice in the final day decider for the Champions League spot?

It’s Harry Worley all over again.

Surprised Matty James hasn’t started.

Harry Worley MkII

A back four makes perfect sense if you play it narrow. It's far safer than the wide open three at the back.

Hamza has been shite for months but gets thrown in out of nowhere. Iheanacho treated like he's doing the okey-cokey.

Justin and Albrighton being played out of position makes zero sense.

There is no logic here. If we make this it will be a pure fluke.

Have to stop Fernandes. Looks like Hamza is there for that job. That’s a lot to ask him to do! Have to go 3 at the back when Wes is one of the three I feel..
Not confident

It could also be a 4-4-2 with Tielemans on the right and Albrighton on the left.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4387
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263