Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, it’s like he has drawn numbers out of a hat. And a formation.

Brenda had better hope it pays off.

Yeah I‘ve been all for keeping it tight and shithousing it all week. But it’s a change of shape rather than necessarily a change of style. And even if the former translates into the latter, it‘s all a bit too late.

At least I’m not nervous. I don’t think we stand a chance. I hope I’m surprised.

Hope they have the Maguire Song on the crowd noise

Vardy/ Nacho combo will do for them
They drop back Nacho is your man
They leave spaces JV will be licking his lips
Bring it on
COYB

it's not really a change of shape we've been playing with a back 3 and wing backs for weeks, often with a man in behind 2 strikers, its still a back 3 with wing backs and 2 strikers

Darts thrown at a board with players names on it

What a howling ****ing nightmare of a shitshow this is going to be

it's not really a change of shape we've been playing with a back 3 and wing backs for weeks, often with a man in behind 2 strikers, its still a back 3 with wing backs and 2 strikers

Yes, and how has that shape worked out, do we think ?

Yes, and how has that shape worked out, do we think ?
how was 433 working out? about the same. a back 4 with an immobile Wes Morgan and 2 inexperienced full backs sounds like a ****ing fantastics idea against Rashford, Martial and Greenwood

I just don't get it. Perez and Barnes missing means that we have almost no creativity whatsoever in midfield. It's very odd. If it pays off, we'll done but I've a feeling we are going to get rolled over very easily.

how was 433 working out? about the same. a back 4 with an immobile Wes Morgan and 2 inexperienced full backs sounds like a ****ing fantastics idea against Rashford, Martial and Greenwood

Two quick full backs playing keeping them narrow - Wilf playing deep in front of the 2CBs

They’re going to get behind this back line again and again and again

I just don't get it. Perez and Barnes missing means that we have almost no creativity whatsoever in midfield. It's very odd. If it pays off, we'll done but I've a feeling we are going to get rolled over very easily.

to say nothing of the massive risk Hamza presents for a sending off.

he has a reputation and they’ll be looking for an excuse.expect the ref to be crowded from minute 1.

It's ****ing horrible

Hamza could very well see himself off here. Bruno is ****ing miles away from him in terms of intelligence and he'll know what to do to get the young man into trouble. That penalty bet looks excellent.

Defensively it's a horror show. Albrighton, as proven many times, is not a wing back.

Hope I'm wrong and they make me look silly.

Two quick full backs playing keeping them narrow - Wilf playing deep in front of the 2CBs

They’re going to get behind this back line again and again and again
our system in a 433 requires attacking full backs, so they can't play narrow and sit back to protect Wes

It's ****ing horrible

Hamza could very well see himself off here. Bruno is ****ing miles away from him in terms of intelligence and he'll know what to do to get the young man into trouble. That penalty bet looks excellent.

Defendmsively it's a horror show. Albrighton, as proven many times, is not a wing back.

Hope I'm wrong and they make me look silky.
You would think Wilf would have the man marking job on Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265